Ratings for Dr. Alfred Tallia

I have been a patient of Dr tallied for a few years he is the best doctor I ever had he listens when you talk and he helps you as much as he can since being a patient of Dr tAllia I feel I'm getting better and my health needs are in good hands Dr tAllia is a very good doctor

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr Talia was my doctor for years when I lived in NJ. He is the best, I can't say enough about him. When I moved and had a concern which I addressed in a letter, he responded with some helpful advise even though I was no longer his patient. He was always spot on in knowing what the problem was and how to treat it.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

My husband and I both use this Doctor for about the last 5 years. He listens to you, is conservative with drug therapy, provides practical opinions and sends you to specialists when necessary.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

When it comes to doctors, you can't get much better than Dr. Tallia, he genuinely cares about his patients and community while offering quality service!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Provides quality health care for the entire family. Have been a patient for 20 years with complicated medical problems which he either addresses himself or will find a specialist to help. My children adore him. Excellent follow-up care. He actually listens to you. Exactly what you want in a family practice doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Alfred Tallia's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1978)

MB Health