Ratings for Dr. Erin L. King

I received a notice that Dr. King was leaving the Chicago area and moving to St. Louis.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

She was my Dr in 05 or 06 and she was horrible. She was very nice but I had an STD test done and didn't call me back for over 2 months with bad results. WHY DID IT TAKE 2 MONTHS??? Any other clinic takes a week but she didn't call back for 2 months in which I assumed everything was ok.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

She is amazing. Incredibly intelligent, understanding, patient and personable.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

LOVED her and her office. Office was smooth and on-time (not half hour behind). Prior to my exam, I met with Dr. King in a regular office where we discussed in detail my history and any concerns I had. She also phoned me to give me all of my test results--I'm used to a letter. She never seemed rushed and always seemed genuinely interested in my questions. I felt like she really cared and I would recommend her to anyone. Love her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. King makes you feel very comfortable and is willing to discuss health concerns. She is very pleasant and professional, not at all condescending. She seems very knowledgable and not rushed or unfriendly. When my pharmacy contacted her office after my medication was not approved, the decision was reversed and the medication approved the next day. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. King is fantastic. She is very thorough and experienced. She has a cheerful demeanor and she actually really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. King is very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

I am so happy I am a patient of Dr. King's. She answers all of my questions (thoroughly) and has a pleasant, happy demeanor while being VERY competent. Many of my past Drs (especially ob-gyns) seem rushed or "somewhere else". Dr. King is different. I don't normally write reviews, I just felt compelled to "give back" because she has been so helpful to me. I highly, highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Erin L. King's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 2003)