You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William L. Bacon

I have so many wonderful stories I would like to share with everyone and anyone who wants to really get the truth about DR.Bacon. He has been my hero for over 20 years. He did surgery on my knee and was and is the kindest man. My therapy with my insurance company ran its limit. DR.Bacon gave me a gift i could not pass up. He said you come to his office for therapy and it would be free of charge. He gave me my knee back after fifteen years of pain from a childhood accident. Three pieces of bone floating around tearing up my knee for 15years. He has made sure that I had the best care possible. He took water off my knee,gave me steroid shots in my back,know he has done a major back surgery and on my ten day check up he told me I was amazing. Because how well I was walking and then I received another gift from him. I got to take home his white doctor coat. He gives me the I call the couch room. Now if you are like me you are the type of person that appreciates a fantastic human being. I call it like I see it. I am honest and blunt to the point. I am greatful that God gave DR Bacon the gift to be able to have a skill to help others.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

My daughter broke both bones in her arm & had to have surgery. Dr. Bacon was on call he came out & told us he was putting metal plates in her arm & it would be about 1.5hrs. We told him that she had very sensitive skin and that she was allergic to the tape & steri strips & to please not use it on her. he said ok & walked away. After surgery we never seen him. he didn't tell us how the surgery went or what he had done. all we knew was that she was having metal plates put in her arm to fix the break. The next morning he came in & asked if she could move her fingers & said he would be back to check on her, we never seen him till the next morning & he asked her to move her fingers she could go home i asked him to look at her arm that i seen a blister he told me that was normal & to see him in a week the next day her arm was covered in blisters she had allergic reaction to the tape he WAS TOLD NOT TO USE! it is so bad she will have scars & pain the rest of her life. worst Dr. EVER!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Bacon did major surgery on my back for scoliosis on me 11 years ago I am now 27. He saved my life and my dancing career. If it wasn't for him I would not have a healthy strong back. With out this surgery I would have not been able to have kids or dance again. He was amazing and made me feel like I was important. Yes the wait in his office may be long, but well worth it. I just saw him for a check up last month and he still remembered exactly who I was and all about me. So those who think he is a bad doctor... Well lets just say you are wrong. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I went to his office- waited 1hr 45min in the waiting room. I went back for xrays & ending up waiting a total of 2hrs 45min & still was waiting for Dr. Bacon & he never came. I eventually went to the front desk & ask to be refunded my co-pay. I never even had the Dr Bacon come back & recieved ZERO customer service. While waiting for them to refund my co-pay, multiple the waiting room was over filled & 3 people came & asked when they would be seen & everyone was told they were next. They were clearly overbooked & understaffed. Now I have to reschedule with a different doctor & am still in pain. Dr Bacon's focus is clearly on overbooking & money- vs his patients health.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Probably the one of the slowest doctors in Utah. I regularly have to wait over an hour for an appointment. Sometimes as much as 2 hours in the waiting room. Horrible. This will be my last visit.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Bacon and his PA have helped with with a painful tail bone issue. My main complaint is the excessive amount of wait time (especially with a painful tail bone!) sometime requiring a 2 hour wait to see a physician. I would find another doctor if I could ensure they are as helpful with this problem.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I have seen him for over a year now after having emergency surgery. He saved my life and my leg and I am forever grateful to him. I trust him with my life and recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I would warn anyone I know to STAY AWAY from this doctor. I broke my knee cap in half and he did my surgery and follow up work for 5 months now and just a few weeks ago admitted that he wasn't sure what to do with me...REALLY??? Honestly I wish he would have told me from the beginning that he was an incompetant slob. He and his staff were horrible and completely unprofessional. I was told after several appointments of waiting for 3 or more hours that "That's just how it is when you see an ortho specialist" so deal with it. If you would like to be treated like an impocile and second rate then this is the place for you...but then again thats just my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Bacon saved my life. I had severe back problems after an auto accident. My condition worsened over time. I qualified for surgery after four years of attempting other procedures that did not work. Dr. Bacon's surgery gave me a life again. I can now go back to work and pick up my children. I recommend him without reservation to anyone. He is a surgeon of the highest caliber. I would place my life in his hands again.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

He was very unprofessional and demeaning in his approach to me. I have suffered from severe scoliosis since childhood and was seeking some relief and was told to basically deal with it because I had lived with it long enough now that it should be normal to me

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. William L. Bacon's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have so many wonderful stories I would like to share with everyone and anyone who wants to really get the truth about DR.Bacon. He has been my hero for over 2..."

January 30, 2016