Ratings for Dr. Marguerite E. Aitken

I could not have asked for a better surgeon or staff. Her friendly and caring staff puts you right at ease. Dr. Aitken makes sure you are happy with your procedure and final outcome.I have had multiple surgical setbacks (not at all due to her), that she has handled with professionalism and sensitivity. She should be proud of herself and her staff. I will recommend all my family and friends to her. She is a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Aitken is excellent. Very professional and caring. She took more time to talk with me about breast augmentation than any other doctor I saw. She is an artist, and I am very happy with the results. And nice to stay the night at the Amway Grand too after your surgery!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr Aitken is very compassionate and really made me feel comfortable. After having 2 children, I was even insecure about my husband seeing my body. I went to Dr. Aitken for a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation and lift. It has been the best thing that I have ever done!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Aitken is a true artist!!! I had breast augmentation with her this year and am extatic! Not only are my results great but the experience itself could not have been better. They really roll out the red carpet, everything from valet parking to cinnamon toast after surgery! Her staff was very helpful but I was most impressed by the time Dr. Aitken spent with me. She is very compassionate and makes you feel like her only patient. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Marguerite E. Aitken's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)