Ratings for Dr. Shawn D. Parsley

Please see karan katara if you need help 40 plus referals in 2 years and they took it with a smile but there is a warning you must get past the front desk people the doctors and nurses are the best dealing with my 20 plus doctors and they do it well if you request to see a doctor they will do it i have personally referred this clinic to people in person and they have agreed that you have to get past the front desk people i would highly recommend this person to anyone go here go here ask for karan katara by name take my advice and go here thank you

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

My husband and I have seen Dr, Parsley since he first opened his office.. he is very friendly and knowledgeable and he will send you to a specialist and for tests if you need them.. his staff is very friendly also.. and has a very clean office,,

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Parsley and his staff have taken care of my family since we moved to Fort Worth in 2004. As my children grow and start their own lives, Dr. Parsley and his staff have continued to be their Primary Care Manager.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr Parsley came highly recommended, I scheduled appointments for myself as well as my parents. He typed i his computer the whole visit, only speaking with me on each visit, not with my parents, the last visit was for my father during which Dr Parsley not only did not greet my father, speak to him say goodbye or even acknowledge he was in the room, and the appointment was for him! I have been working in the medical field for many many years, and while I am sure Dr Parsley is a fine Dr. It has become the age of electronics and gone are the days of patient to dr face to face visits,,,at least in Dr Parsley's office, I am hoping our next Dr will not have a pc in the room!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

my entire family sees Dr parsley since 2004, we love him and his staff. he lsitens

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

My wife and I have Dr. Parsley as our primary care physician since moving to Texas in Dec 2000. We have had no problems in making appointments and his staff has always been helpful. Dr. Parsley devotes whatever time is needed for an appointment and will refer you to a specialist if he feels it necessary. He is someone that I have recommended in the past and will in the future.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Shawn D. Parsley's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1994)