Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Cash

I'm 76 years old and have been a patient of Dr. Cash for over twenty years and he is without doubt one of the most knowledgeable, caring and friendly doctors I have ever had contact with.  He makes you feel comfortable and makes you feel that he really cares about you and not just another patient.  If in need of a top-notch doctor then he is the one to go to.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Cash is by far the best doctor I have had. He reminds me of Dr. House from the show, as he knows what he's doing and is very upfront and doesn't sugar coat anything. His mannerism is more like a friend than a doctor. Sometimes the wait can be long, but that is because he spends time with his patients without rushing them out the door, it is worth the wait to be seen.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Cash for the past 35-40 years and will follow him until he retires! He is professional, knowledgeable, and direct. He spends time with me and I don't feel rushed. I feel comfortable in asking questions and he will often provide possible solutions.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Cash is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgable and caring. He's a good listener,and spends a lot of time with you. What he lacks in punctuality he makes up for in personality and his proactive approach.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I really like Dr Cash, but he just books too many appointments and I always have to wait at least an hour past my appointment time. But he will spend as much time with you as you need.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I switched from another internist to Dr. Cash because of a friend's recommendation, and I am so glad that I did. I have not met another doctor who is so willing to explain what he is doing and why. He is very proactive and I feel that I have a far better grasp of my general health because of Dr. Cash's methods.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr Cash spends as much time with me as needed. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

The staff is of unfriendly as can be. They are like "Robots" Try talking with them either in the office or on the phone and they are just looking to get rid of you rather than to help you with your problem or illness

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

A very good doctor. He's able to give very good advice on treatments - both medication and specialist care. Even though I now live in the city I will not be changing doctors to someone closer.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

I have the ultimate respect for Dr Cash. I even asked him for a 2nd opinion for my Mother, & she has stayed with him ever since. His punctuality may not be the best, but that is because he spends ALOT of time with you; talking medical & also silly stuff just to help you feel comfortable & at ease.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. Richard J. Cash's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL