Ratings for Dr. Edward Puodziukas

This doctor is amazing. He's what all doctors should be. He's very thorough and takes whatever time is needed to listen to your problems since most doctors only want to listen to one medical issue at a time. That is the reason why he goes overtime in his appointment schedules, not because he's overbooked but because he cares.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I myself have been seeing Dr. Puodziukas since 2005 . Two thumbs up for this Dr. one who goes above and beyond very helpful and understanding, its a shame we do not have more Doctors like this in canada shame on our system .

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Puodziukas, is one of those very rare and hard to find doctors now a days, that take the time to carefully understand the problem. Once he has identified the problem or source he will try his best to guide you in the right direction. For me he has been greatly appreciated from our first encounter and still to this day.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

BEWARE,this GP does independent medical examinations [IME]for insurers.He is pro insurer regardless of what your own medical doctors may have submitted for the assessment.This GP replaced an Orthopedic MD to do my assessment,skills needed to properly assess me weren't available.Not that any MD working for an insurer would be necessarily fair. The most memorable item in a report he wrote for me,assisted devices he said I received from my insurer,but were never delivered.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008