Ratings for Dr. Richard Wolbeck

He is the best Chiropractor I have ever seen, he changed my life and seems to focus on getting you better so that you do not have to keep coming back. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I decided to attend this clinic because I was extremely uncomfortable . Prior to attending the Wolbeck Health Centre, I had seen a different chiropractor, but that particular Chiropractor was not nearly as thorough as Dr. Richard Wolbeck. Richard explained things to me, in far more detail than the other, explained what treatments he felt would benefit me, & he was very easy to understand, not using a lot of technical jargon. Also, I discovered through Richard, that the xrays taken at the other facility were of poor quality, but if necessary we would arrange for new xrays. At the very 1st visit with Richard, I was given a more thorough treatment. Yes, he seems to be in a hurry a lot of the time, but will most definitely stop to answer any questions a person may have, & never have I felt as though I was taking up his time with my questions. I have the feeling that had I kept seeing the other Chiropractor, I would not be any better physically, or financially( I felt the other was a gross waste of money). Yes, it has taken 6 treatments, but at least the muscles in my neck are feeling much better, & they aren't spasming nearly as much. Anyone looking for a good Chiropractor can't go wrong with Richard Wolbeck. I was always with disbelief with Chiropractors, & the previous Chiropractor I saw confirmed my feelings, but once I began treatment with Richard, my attitude has changed. Remember folks, there are good & bad Chiropractors just as there are good & bad in any profession. Need help? See Richard Wolbeck & staff.!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I was recommended to this Doctor through a teacher (she refers out as a RMT) he is fantastic very knowledgeable, no need for costly x-rays, and is very kind on the pocket. He is a little more fast paced but I think this goes along with him doing only whats necessary for his patients. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone who is in search of a great chiropractor!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

From the moment I walked into the centre the staff was friendly and welcoming. I had not gone to a chiropractor in many years and was a little apprehensive but the girl at the front desk helped me with the paper work and Dr. Richard was very kind and understanding. The treatment was good and I have returned for two more treatments and find my pain is significantly less as well as my head aches. I am planing to continue my treatments and then get on maintenance schedule. I highly recommend going Dr. Richard and tell anyone who will listen!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I had a friend recommend Dr. Wolbeck as he helped her with one treatment. They took me the same day and I have had over four years neck & shoulder pain and spasms and the Dr. said nothing else they could do except pain killers and cortisone shot. I had my first appt, with Dr. Wolbeck for assessment and treatment and he said he could treat and improve my condition (which is a mess) and regain up to 65% back. With one treatment I had I felt less pain and no spasm the next day etc. I can't wait to have the next one. The following treatments are $38.00. I have gone to other Chiropractors in the past and they were much more expensive. If the persons who complained about being rushed ,well he is busy because he is trying to accomodate all his patience and sometimes people want too much time to talk when it is not necessary, just let him do his job. I never felt rushed and he was amazing and thorough. I am so glad my friend recommended him and she was referred to him by a Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I started seeing Dr.Richard when I had problems with lower back pain due to repetitive bending and strain at work!He actually "squeezed" me in RIGHT AWAY due to the fact that I was in a lot of pain,when everywhere else I called prior could see me in a week at the earliest,even after explaining the pain I was in!He fixed me up,and got me out- recommending,but NOT INSISTING on regular monthly "tune-ups" due to the nature of my work!I later found out Dr. Richard ALSO specialized in SPORTS INJURIES when I came LIMPING in for a back pain check-up and he looked at my injured (torn mcl)knee!After giving my knee a MUCH more thorough examination than my regular doctor,he fixed THAT problem too with a minimal amount of visits,and got me back to work as soon as possible (as I requested)!I have NEVER had a bad experience in my many visits to that office,and I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Richard to anyone who has an injury of any nature!FRIENDLY STAFF,COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT,THUMBS WAY UP!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Wolbeck was amazing! I was worried I'd be in treatment forever, but he was honest and realistic and had me feeling so much better without taking my bank account to the cleaners. I will tell all my friends. Great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

As a physician myself with 20 years of experience with a wide variety of chiropractors, I am extremely comfortable to recommend Dr. Wolbeck (and of course Annette, his right hand woman) very highly. The environment is comfortable and friendly but professional. Dr. Wolbeck is very knowledgable and efficient. He listens carefully, feels for the problem areas and, in my case, usually has me up and running again with 1-3 treatments. I have been going there for 6 years myself and frequently recommend his office to my own clients. Keep up the good work, Dr. Wolbeck - we appreciate you !!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Wolbeck always seemed to rush through my visits and never really gave me a chance to explain what was hurting. I saw him several times (I think about 10) and then decided to try another chiropractor that a friend recommended. There was a marked difference between the two doctors; the second one took his time with me and made sure I didn't feel rushed. I would not recommend Dr. Wolbeck.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Very knowledgable.... and doesn't string you along to get all the $$$$'s he can. Fixes you and gets you "back" to your life.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011