Ratings for Dr. Stanley Fenton

The doctor goes the extra mile to provide alternatives for each patient. Very thorough in explaining them.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor Fenton for many years. I have struggled most of my adult life with arthritis , primarily symptoms of RA have plagued me. He recommends treatment based on my symptoms and blood work not just one or the other. He is gentle and sympathetic and always takes the time to thoroughly explain medications, side effects and options . I never feel rushed or unheard. I can't express how grateful I am that I have such an amazing doctor going into my 60's. Cheryl Cleland

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Diagnosed me with LUPUS with only 1 bone scan. Asked me to consider a Gastric bypass. Put me on a drug that put me in the ER with anaphylaxis. Now he suggests more drug.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I would echo the comments of July 31 2014 , if he retires we should demand an encore, luckily I won't be able to outlive him- all round big gold stars.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Fenton is very acknowledgeable and friendly. His receptionist is lovely. Just would like to see them have an answering machine. Would help.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I have been with Dr Fenton for over 15 years. He takes time and really does care about you. Very happy I found him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Fenton's since 1976. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Fenton and his staff. They are truly caring people. Remarkably it is unlike all other doctor's offices in that I have never had to wait long in the waiting room to see the doctor. Dr. Fenton's knowledge of the body and its response medications is amazing. He has worked with me over the years to help treat my RA using medication, therapy (OT and PT) as well as hospitalization when needed in the past and also referrals to specialized surgeons. I have had second opinions by other RA specialists but would not even compare them with the knowledge and experience of Dr. Fenton I really do not know what I would have done without the specialized compassionate care of Dr. Fenton and his staff over the 40 years. My concern is what happens when he retires.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

He is an amazing doctor. I have been a patient for 10 years, and I am sooo glad I have him as my rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Fenton is very caring and very knowledgeable in his field. He spends time to really question you on all aspects to really know where you're hurting and how he can help you ease the pain. Doesn't give medication if not deemed fit. Always accommodating to every question you ask from him and very reassuring. You will feel that you're really taken care of and not being pushed away to finish consultation at once. Nicely explains everything regarding your condition and explains well how to prevent it getting worse.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr Fenton is an awesome doctor. He diagnosed me with SLE within minutes of seeing him, when the last rhuematologist I went to told me it was in my head. He did the blood work to confirm and he was accurate! He takes time to listen and talk about any concerns, he is very attentive. He took the time to inform my husband about my illness. Extremely happy with Dr. Fenton. His receptionist is always accommodating and sweet.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013