You may also like

Rate Dr. Stanley Fenton

Dr. Stanley Fenton's Ratings

Dr. Fenton is very acknowledgeable and friendly. His receptionist is lovely. Just would like to see them have an answering machine. Would help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I have been with Dr Fenton for over 15 years.
He takes time and really does care about you. Very happy I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Fenton's since 1976. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Fenton and his staff. They are truly caring people. Remarkably it is unlike all other doctor's offices in that I have never had to wait long in the waiting room to see the doctor. Dr. Fenton's knowledge of the body and its response medications is amazing. He has worked with me over the years to help treat my RA using medication, therapy (OT and PT) as well as hospitalization when needed in the past and also referrals to specialized surgeons. I have had second opinions by other RA specialists but would not even compare them with the knowledge and experience of Dr. Fenton I really do not know what I would have done without the specialized compassionate care of Dr. Fenton and his staff over the 40 years. My concern is what happens when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

He is an amazing doctor. I have been a patient for 10 years, and I am sooo glad I have him as my rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Fenton is very caring and very knowledgeable in his field. He spends time to really question you on all aspects to really know where you're hurting and how he can help you ease the pain. Doesn't give medication if not deemed fit. Always accommodating to every question you ask from him and very reassuring. You will feel that you're really taken care of and not being pushed away to finish consultation at once. Nicely explains everything regarding your condition and explains well how to prevent it getting worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Dr Fenton is an awesome doctor. He diagnosed me with SLE within minutes of seeing him, when the last rhuematologist I went to told me it was in my head. He did the blood work to confirm and he was accurate! He takes time to listen and talk about any concerns, he is very attentive. He took the time to inform my husband about my illness. Extremely happy with Dr. Fenton. His receptionist is always accommodating and sweet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Very attentive and caring .. Have been juggled around and blown off for about three years before seeing Dr. Fenton. He spent a solid 45 minutes with me and he seemed to be genuinely interested and concerned about what the underlying issue was. Answered all my questions in ways which I was able to understand. Both him and his receptionist were very kind which created a very calming sense of ease being in his clinic. I am so glad to have been referred to Dr. Fenton. He was definitely worth the wait! I would highly recommend Dr. Fenton if you are looking for a Rheumatologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

made errors in requesting blood tests; reassured me he could help me with my pain but after 6months could not diagnose my pain at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

I have been his paitient from age 48 - 73 with RA. I always felt he and I were fighting the battle together. His support with my alternative methods and guidence when they did't quite work, was always about supporting the patient without judgment,but he was there when needed.He is a pro: in every sense of the term.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Amazing doctor and very knowledgable. I have been a patient of his for many year. He is very thorough and caring. He believes every patient has a different set of circumstances and intensitity of pain will direct his decision with respect to treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][867355].votes_count ]]