Ratings for Dr. Glenn J. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz diagnosed and treated my sinus congestion I had chronically for a 6 month period. He did surgery on my deviated septum which went smoothly. He explained everything and answered all my questions. My breathing is much improved and no congestion anymore. Very satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Great doctor and skilled surgeon. Very knowledgable

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

When my daughter noticed a lump on her neck, we were fortunate to have seen Dr. Schwartz. He expedited her tests to ensure she was diagnosed as quickly as possible. She was diagnosed with thyroid cancer that had spread to the lymph nodes throughout her neck. Dr. Schwartz, performed a thyroidectomy and bilateral neck dissection. He is compassionate and took the time to answer all of our questions. I could not give him or his practice high enough praise.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I had a huge cyst removed from my neck area and Dr Schwartz was completely in charge from the beginning to the end. We discussed a plan and the plan was executed as discussed. I could have not asked more than what Dr. Schwartz did for me! He made everything seem so easy and straight forward going. He is a brilliant surgeon and a real approachable person. I am totally satisfied with his outcome. He is the best! Thank you

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I would recommend him. He's very upfront. I have been going to him for years and I trust him. He has earned the right to become part of my circle because he has put his time in with me. He listens and lets the little things slide that might annoy other doctors, but when he needs to take a stand and get tough, he does. I like a tough, direct doctor, one who will be an advocate for me and also not be afraid to go one on one with me. If that's the type of doctor you are looking for, in addition to one being current on the latest procedures and confident about his abilities, then try him out. His confidence about himself will give you confidence about him treating you. I am a direct, tell it like it is person, and I like my doctors to be the same so my doctor patient relationship with him works out well for me. He's also gotten used to my sarcastic, raw humor. He doesn't take it personally and usually finds it amusing. And he always returns phone calls within a reasonable period.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Glenn J. Schwartz's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL