Ratings for Dr. Jeanne Travis

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Travis. She is a very competent doctor, and has treated me for a broad array of issues. She is thorough, educated, trustworthy, conscientious, very caring, dedicated, has a broad range of abilities.... and the list goes on. Her staff is helpful and polite, and generally do their best to accommodate patients, especially regarding urgent matters. MDs like her don't grow on trees!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I was blown away by her - highly skilled, very thorough AND a good listener. We have a gem here, folks! Didn't wait long to get an appointment that worked for me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

It is wonderful to have confidence in your doctor. I am lucky to find a caring physician to address my issues. Good internists are hard to find,

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I really like Dr. Travis. She never rushes through the appointment, and always listens to my concerns. Another reviewer mentioned that she's good with psych stuff as well as medical, and I agree with that. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Patient and humane doctor. Good on psych as well as physical.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Great bedside manner. very busy office, but she never makes you feel rushed. Never pushes medication if you aren't comfortable with it. Let's you take control of your health and make decisions for yourself. Unlike most doctors, she also provides good nutritional information too.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

A caring and competent doctor who talks to you like a human being!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Jeanne Travis's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

GHI