Ratings for Dr. Nicolette L. Ballou

Without controversy Dr. Ballou is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. We moved away and recently had to call and the receptionist knew exactly who I was, remembered my kids and unique things about them. I wish I could still have my children go there.....Koury Ensley

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Ballou is a rude condescending women and that bad attitude trickles right down thru her entire staff! Nobody should be treating children with an attitude like hers! You will wait at least an hour to be treated like garbage!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Rude. Long waits. She is only in the office for a short time with you. Office and toys very dirty. We were with her for a year.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

We have used Dr. Ballou since our first child was 2 years old. She got him through a terrible case of pneumonia that we thought would take him from us. She was wonderful. Since then she has cared for our other 2 kids and now our grandson. I read the negative comments about her punctuality and rudeness. Well, I have had to wait for many a doctor in my long life and Dr. Ballou is no worse than any other doctor. Her attitude is great, she is terrific with the children and will answer any question you ask. To those parents who complain first that she is late and then complain she doesn't spend enough time with them: if she gives you all the time you want that means somebody else is waiting... duh! Think about it. She is much in demand and there is a good reason for that: she is a very, very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Ballou is a very caring doctor. She has cared for my daughter who was born very prematurely since her birth.My wife and I feel truely blessed to have as our daughtr's doctor. She always returns our calls and we can get a same day appointment whenever we need it.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

We love Doctor Ballou. I have called at midnight worried about a high fever & she has picked up her phone & helped us through. She is extremely knowledgeable & makes the kids feel at ease. I could not imagine going to any other doctor. Sometimes there is a wait in the office but I have never waited longer than 20 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I like Dr. Ballou, but she has never once been on time for an appointment. Even when we make an appointment early in the day we end up waiting at least twenty or thirty minutes each time. Anyone with a toddler knows that is an eternity. Once she is in the room her attitude is very clinical and getting her to share information is like pulling teeth. She seems very knowledgable but unless you ask a million questions you can't really learn anything about what is going on with your child's health. We have an appointment coming up in a couple of months but I'm seriously considering finding another doctor. As much as I trust her with our child's health I don't really like how she runs things.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Nicolette is rude: she has an attitude when you ask her any questions. She hung the phone up on me. Nicolette is not caring: My daughter is 8 months and had a fever and cough. Nicolette didn't make an appointment, she only wanted to handle the situation over the phone. Receptionist has attitude problem: Everyone goes to lunch at the same time and they shut down the office for an hour. The receptionist let me know "oh, we are at lunch" and closed the door in my face. There is a long wait time: The first day I went to the office I waited for 1 hour. It has usually been the same there after. NIcolette was always late to my daughter's appointments in the morning. She is the worst doctor I have ever encountered

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Nicolette is the rudest doctor I have ever taken my daughter to. My daughter is only 8 months and Nicolette is so numb to ill children. I called her office when my daughter had a temperature of 101.9 and a cough. She would not bring my daughter in for an appointment and had a major attitude. She hung up on my boyfriend once, wow. Her staff is rude and quick to let you know their on lunch break. By the way...the entire office leaves for lunch at the same time. So if your child gets sick at aroung 1:30pm...your out of luck. Oh and expect to wait for over 40min for your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Nicolette L. Ballou's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup