Ratings for Dr. William J. Fitzgerald

I would think twice before going to this person. He is very dishonest

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

He overcharged me for procedures- way over Delta allowable. When I complained he then threatened to sue me if I did not pay in full. Also- He put the expensive($700.00) white fillings in my 12 year old daughters baby teeth that should have been pulled- Another dentist told me this was completely unethical!!!! Dr. Fitzgerald is the sleazy used car salesman of dentistry.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I have been working in sales all my life. I've been selling snow to Eskimos and sand to Arabs, and I can tell a lot about people within a very short time. So, even before this guy looked into my mouth, I knew that this guy will try to sell me something I don't need. He also started the conversation saying that he is very honest and doesn't do what doesn't have to be done (smiley here ) after exam, he said that I need 2 crowns and 12 or 13 cavities to be filled. Within a week I visited 2 more dentists. One said I need 1 crown and 7 cavities to fill, and another said that I need 1 crown and 6 cavities to fill. So, he tried to scam me out of ( 1 crown (around 850) + fitting ( 210) +5-6 non-existent cavities at $160 each--over $2000 Now, I am not a saint myself and have overcharged lots, lots of people. But I would never, never ruin someone's health for my profit!!! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008