Ratings for Dr. Hans Gerdes

Dr. Gerdes is one of the most attentive and knowlegable doctors I have met recently (and recently, I have met a lot of doctors, unfortunately). My reason for seeing him was as a follow up at the request of another doctor who was concerned that treatments for an earlier condition may have affected internal organs. We dispensed with that concern quickly. Based on his area of expertise,I needed to talk to him about a newly diagnosed, rare condition. Dr. Gerdes switched gears and we had a real conversation about what might come next for me in terms of treatments and responses. He listened, considered what he was hearing and was able to expand my understanding of my disease, while presenting some options for me, going foward. I feel that with him I am in good hands and that he actually cares what happens and that he wants to help me make the right choices in dealing with what I know is an incurable, chronic affliction. I trust him and his staff to give me the best care available.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

dr.gerdes took me on as a patient when a 1/2 doz.other spec.would not even attempt to correct a radiation problem i had. I have had a lot of doctors in my life time,I would have to rate Dr.H.Gerdes md.amoung the best.there should be more Dr's like him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Hans Gerdes's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)