Ratings for Dr. Tiffany Nelson

Wonderful, caring, hones, helpful. Never rushes her patients. She is there for you

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

A few times I have had to wait 30 minutes before seeing the doctor, but the wait is well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

I have been a patient for the last 5 years, I have nothing except good things to say about Anita, LaCosta and Dr. Nelson. I don't ever remember a long wait to get in. I have never felt rushed, never not had a response to any request phone call I've made. I'm very happy to have this group taking care of my health needs.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Nelson and LaCosta are very nice. Anita at the front desk is very rude and she talks about patients and doesn't think they hear but they do. She needs to be replaced. She is one of the reasons I am thinking about changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

LOVE DR. NELSON, BUT YOU DO SPEND A LONG TIME WAITING BEFORE BEING TAKEN BACK AND THEN A LONG TIME AGAIN BEFORE ACTUALLY BEING SEEN. SHE'S WORTH IT, ALL THE STAFF IS FANTASTIC BUT THEY ARENT PUNCTUAL. ANITA IS A LITTLE CURT, BUT DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALY SHE REALLY MEANS WELL, SHE'S JUST DOING HER JOB.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

My family and I are patients of Dr. Nelson's and have been for several years - myself and my two children. We probably have visited the office 30+ times for routine visits and urgent care. I rarely have waited longer than 5-10 minutes. LaCosta (Dr. Nelson's medical assistant) is very friendly, knowledgeable, and always returns calls quickly. Dr. Nelson spends as much time as necessary with her patients and is thorough and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Nelson and this office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Great Dr. but the front desk woman is kind of curt. Awesome availability, but once you get there plan on waiting, but once you get to see the dr. she's worth it, she will spend a lot of personal time with you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Tiffany Nelson's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)