Ratings for Dr. Clifford W Bassett

Phenomenal NYC Allergist - really the best. FINALLY. For the first time in this over-crowded, yet somehow sprawled out city, I have found a doctor who LISTENS.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Clifford Bassett is very knowledgeable. The Physician Assistants at his practice are exceptional and do most of the leg work. His staff however is very rude when answering the phone, especially Jessica, and do not want to answer questions or help you in any way. She huffed and puffed throughout our entire conversation and hung up on my face. Wonderful doctor, terrible staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I was recently referred to Dr. Bassett by my pcp and was so happy with my visit. He looked at my entire medical history to help me solve a complex allergy problem. He truly is an allergy detective and I've been feeling much better under his care. His staff is friendly and caring and his offices are modern and well kept. I've been consistently recommending Dr. Bassett to my family and friends and they've all had wonderful experiences. Thank you Dr. Bassett!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This doctor is known to be a churner by other doctors. He tested me for everything known to man and came up with allergy to Cobalt. Where would Cobalt be an issue unless I worked with radiation or smeared cobalt blue paint on my body? Not helpful at all, made a series of appointments where he banged out my insurance for almost $4000. Gives real doctors a bad name.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

had tv, an speaker music on when he was talking to me in his office, staff was too busy being rude, sylvia

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

This man is clearly a businessman, not a physician. He's always late, always in a rush, doesn't listen and doesn't seem to really "be" there in the room. Find someone else is my advice.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

The doctor himself thinks he is just great, but he is so not! He does not remember patients names (even after asking not 20 seconds earlier), they don't deal with your prescriptions unless you hound them. He does not do anything, you will only see his other doctors and nurses which are great. The staff otherwise is horrible, but based on their boss I can understand why now! Do not go to him, he is a waste of time and will send you on a wild goose chase. Here is one example...he prescribed me meds, they needed pre-authorization. Now 2 weeks later, still not done, having almost emergency state allergic reactions and they said...give us a few days....never going back again and advise you to do the same!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

this dr hollywood, his physicans asstant did all the work, an great, the receptionist had a puss on her face an not helpful, the others were terrible an rude, they must have had a bad day

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Originally sought care for food allergies. Diagnosis led to discovering bronchial inflammation present over a lifetime and undiscovered. Now breathing easier...blood pressure under control, sleeping patterns improved. Too busy, or not...Dr. Bassett saved my butt!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Since Dr. Bassett is a media doctor, I was concerned he would have a huge ego, but instead he was one of the kindest doctor I have ever encountered. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Clifford W Bassett's Credentials

• Italian

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1985)