Dr. Karla Kurrelmeyer

Ratings for Dr. Karla Kurrelmeyer

Great cardiologist Especially if you're a female Does a tremendous amount of work for the American Heart Association. I've seen her 18 years

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Nice enough female doctor but questionable if she has the time and knowledge for my serious heart disorder. Seems limited in my problem or perhaps too busy with other things to take on.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

She listens to me......I need this. I hope we can have a long heart health relationship.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

This is a large group and many tech's running around. They seem nice enough but I am still waiting for Test results from almost 2 months ago. I have called and left messages. No return calls. Upset? You betcha.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Kurrelmeyer doesn't want to spend more than a couple of minutes with a patient,and she doesn't seem to be very concerned about patients. But perhaps I went in on a bad day. And I had to wait more than an hour. She has a reputation of being a caring doctor, more so than the rest of the doctors in the DeBakey Cardiology Group. I will go back and try again. As the previous writer, I don't like to doctor shop either and I like to go to female doctors when possible.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Karla Kurrelmeyer's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company