Ratings for Dr. Howard Lesiuk

Cannot have a best neurosurgeon for my father. He explain everything à couple Time to make sure that we have understand.(french patient) if you have to see a neurosurgeon, try to see howard lesiuk, he is the best 😊

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Large right temporal lobe resected 2003. No sequellae. Pre-op interview, me:"Off the record, not holding you to it, tell me the story of this in 10 words or less." Howard: <pause as he is leaving my room> "We walk in, you walk out." And that's what happened.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

You tended to me 1992 TBI, 25vyears post, all my accomplishments, I just won a provincial singles badminton title at age 48. http://tbihome.org/members/craig_d/

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lesiuk. He treated me in February of 2015 for Chiari malformation performing a decompression and installed a VP shunt in March of that year. While I am still experiencing some headaches they are not nearly as bad as they were. I will be returning under his care to have a spinal syrinx drained and shunted and have no doubt that he will provide the best possible care. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and at ease with everything both during the consultation as well as pre and post surgery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

This is Craig Dunn, patient from April 1992 http://tbihome.org/members/craig_d/ Thank you

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

He is the epitome of excellence, intelligence and compassion. He embodies the values of TOH in an outstanding and remarkable way. He is efficient at getting things done. I was referred to him by a relative in Montreal. I was extremely pleased by his history-takingand unmatched bedside manners. Thank you Dr. Lesiuk!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Lesiuk has treated me for a cerebral aneurism with patience, understanding and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

A miracle worker who has saved many lives, including my wife's.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Lesiuk literally saved my life a couple years ago when I had a ruptured brain aneurysm. He is kind and caring and explains things simply to my family and I anytime we have questions. They don't come better than him, he's an angel (but could use a better secretary who returns calls...). The rest of this team however is fabulous.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I just found this page where people could post comments on Dr. Lesiuk. It has been a long time since we were involved with him. My mother had brain cancer and passed away in 1994. Dr. Lesiuk was her neurosurgeon. I won't go into detail. Instead, I will just say that this is one special doctor and, while in the end, we lost our mother, for the rest of my life I will remember Dr. Lesiuk as one who stands out, The Ottawa Civic Hospital's yellow diamond.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013