Ratings for Dr. Howard Lesiuk

Large right temporal AVM resected 14 years ago today, 26 March 2018. No deficits, no sequellae. Has a solid gold reputation for thoroughness, sent me for imaging before closing to be absolutely sure there was no bleeding. Favourite Howard Lesiuk quote: during our interview after my diagnosis, as he was leaving I said, "I'm not going to hold you do this, but off the record in 10 words or less tell me the story of this when it's all over." As he was leaving, he paused, turned around, looked at me and said, "We walk in, you walk out." And except for hiccups for a week after the operation, that's exactly what happened. I owe him everything.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Amazing doctor. Kind, caring, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen.... on time too!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

excellent service very knowledgeable staff I felt very well taken care of

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Cannot have a best neurosurgeon for my father. He explain everything à couple Time to make sure that we have understand.(french patient) if you have to see a neurosurgeon, try to see howard lesiuk, he is the best 😊

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Large right temporal lobe resected 2003. No sequellae. Pre-op interview, me:"Off the record, not holding you to it, tell me the story of this in 10 words or less." Howard: <pause as he is leaving my room> "We walk in, you walk out." And that's what happened.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

You tended to me 1992 TBI, 25vyears post, all my accomplishments, I just won a provincial singles badminton title at age 48. http://tbihome.org/members/craig_d/

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lesiuk. He treated me in February of 2015 for Chiari malformation performing a decompression and installed a VP shunt in March of that year. While I am still experiencing some headaches they are not nearly as bad as they were. I will be returning under his care to have a spinal syrinx drained and shunted and have no doubt that he will provide the best possible care. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and at ease with everything both during the consultation as well as pre and post surgery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

This is Craig Dunn, patient from April 1992 http://tbihome.org/members/craig_d/ Thank you

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

He is the epitome of excellence, intelligence and compassion. He embodies the values of TOH in an outstanding and remarkable way. He is efficient at getting things done. I was referred to him by a relative in Montreal. I was extremely pleased by his history-takingand unmatched bedside manners. Thank you Dr. Lesiuk!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Lesiuk has treated me for a cerebral aneurism with patience, understanding and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015