Ratings for Dr. Howard Lesiuk

He is the epitome of excellence, intelligence and compassion. He embodies the values of TOH in an outstanding and remarkable way. He is efficient at getting things done. I was referred to him by a relative in Montreal. I was extremely pleased by his history-takingand unmatched bedside manners. Thank you Dr. Lesiuk!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Lesiuk has treated me for a cerebral aneurism with patience, understanding and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

A miracle worker who has saved many lives, including my wife's.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Lesiuk literally saved my life a couple years ago when I had a ruptured brain aneurysm. He is kind and caring and explains things simply to my family and I anytime we have questions. They don't come better than him, he's an angel (but could use a better secretary who returns calls...). The rest of this team however is fabulous.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I just found this page where people could post comments on Dr. Lesiuk. It has been a long time since we were involved with him. My mother had brain cancer and passed away in 1994. Dr. Lesiuk was her neurosurgeon. I won't go into detail. Instead, I will just say that this is one special doctor and, while in the end, we lost our mother, for the rest of my life I will remember Dr. Lesiuk as one who stands out, The Ottawa Civic Hospital's yellow diamond.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr lesiuk has been treating me for a very large frotal avm for the last year and a half which we have had numurous meetings on how best to treat this for simplify for its size it has not been straight forward i liked him right from the start did not want to go for any second apions although did sent me for one with one of the best in this field this doctor is not arragant and admits hes not god but will tell you he can help you we finally came up with a game plan which will be long road but a safer one he put together his team ive met with all of them i tend to think he went out of his way to put my team together because they have the highist reputations i have the dream team i had my first surgery on the 21st and today is the 25th and iam at home recovering just fine everthing went extremly well iam gratfull for dr lesuik for caring so much i would recomed him to anyone people have to remeber doctors are human the only difference between us and them is our occupation they are human.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Thank you for your dedication and help with my husband's brain cyst.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Lesiuk performed a microdiscectomy on my lower back in March 2012, and the results have been fantastic! Although it was very difficult to get an initial appointmet with him (not uncommon in Ontario), after seeing him, subsequent visits were fairly quick. Even sfter some unexpected issues during surgery, my results are much better than expected and I am now able to do physical things I have not been able to for over 10 years. I thank Dr. Lesiuk very much and would recommend him to anyone that requires his services!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I had previously written a comment on this page that I didn't appreciate the way my loved one was treated by Dr. Lesiak. It was wrong of me to take out our medical care experience on a Doctor that has helped a lot of people. Dr. Lesiak and his staff have become better at clarifying situations and the injuries involved. My apologies and to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon,I'm told he is a very good doctor in his field.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

My Boyfriend had a spontaneous Brian hemmorage in March of 2011. I guess these kinds of things don't happen to people his age, it is Dec. 2011 now and he is still off work and has had numerous tests. Dr. Lesiak's knowledge of my boyfriends condition is minimal and on our arrivals at these long awaited appointments with him he has nothing to say but, let's get another test, and then "maybe physio". Not to mention that his secretary is a rude fridgid woman who doesn't call back! And I can't forget that when we first met Dr.Lesiak he had his hand down the inside of his pants- I'm guessing to relieve pressure.. Gross! I would NEVER recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011