Ratings for Dr. STEFANIE L. Durstin

Dr. Durstin seemed polite, but was always very rushed. She put me on meds that made some of my other medical conditions much worse and made me very sick. When I tried to call the office, she provided little to no assistance and seemed quite insensitive. I switched to another doctor that immediately took me off the meds and explained why they were causing me problems. After this incident, I left the office and never returned. The office staff, however, was very nice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I did not like this doc. Very insensitive to serious matters. Will not be coming back for baby #2 sadly. Dr.was coming across as "better" than me. Made me out to be a liar. I was left speachless. I've never been so unsatisfied. Pregnancy is a time for joy n I actually dreaded going in for another appointment. Would not recomend this doc.should have listened to friends I was not tested as an individual but rather a statistic and a number. I don't understand. Without us patients this woman would not have a job if you cannot treat people in a more respectable way maybe she shouldn't be in this field of work. Very upset with this doc in particular not the office itself. If me and my husband return we will request a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I had this doctor for a few years, and although i do her to be a nice person she is not a helpful doctor. When i come in I always feel rushed. When i ask questions they answer them quickly and dont go into detail or ask me questions. Rarely is Dr. Durstin ever there. Usually just a nurse who knows nothing about birth control. For these reasons i no longer go here, because i need a doctor who will take the time to listen and not be so quick to get everyone out the door.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I really liked Dr. Durstin she makes you feel like you are important and not just a number unlike the other doctors in her practice. The rest of the office staff was rude and I ultimately changed to a different office, because I could not guarantee that Dr. Durstin would be on when I delivered. I truly wish she worked for another office so I could have stayed with her. Her expertise and kindness would be greatly appreciated at a better office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Best doctor I have ever had. Incredibly smart and most patient and kind in practice. Everyone I know says same....a very rare experience these days.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

I absolutely love Dr Durstin. She is respectful, knowledgeable, and so nice. She treats you like a friend not just a patient. I have a friend who works on labor and delivery with her and loves her as a collegue also. Great Doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I love Dr. Durstin! She is always so helpful and I feel as if she actually cares when I have an issue. I'd recommend her in an instant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. STEFANIE L. Durstin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2004)

Kaiser-Permanente