Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Pollak

I went to see Dr. Pollak because I had severe pain in 3 of my middle toes on my left foot and I could barely able to walk. He took x-rays of my feet. All he had to say was that it looked like my toes were injured at some time. He was no help to me at all. I still can't believe that he did absolutely nothing to help me. It was a complete waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Pollack was good up until an appointment I had where I had to wait thirty minutes more after being on time. No one from his staff came to advise me of an emergency he might have had. I asked to reschedule. When I returned I was informed by his rude staff that because I did wait fifteen extra minutes, he didn't want to help me. I turned him over to the Medical Board for this. His staff are all unprofessional and not courteous. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great doctor! I highly recommend. He was so caring and thoughtful. He listen to all of my problems and seem to really care about my feet.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

was not pleased with visit, waited over hour to see doctor that seemed to not care about problems.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

The staff was fine. First visit I commented on wait of over one hour and they were surprised. Said they weren't backlogged. I didn't feel doctor listened to me or wanted to be bothered by my questions. After second unsuccessful visit when he told me he had fixed my problem and hadn't, I found Jessica Rutstein. She answered questions I didn't even know to ask and created a conservative, step by step, approach to ensure we identify and correct the problem or problems. Her first step of prescribing new tennis shoes worked wonders.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Pollak was recommended to me and did a wonderful job giving me a beautiful, bunion free foot. He made sure I took the time to heal properly.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Go somewhere else. Use another type of healthcare providor to get well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Just what we needed in a Podiatrist. Doesn't get too technical and readily answers all questions. Never appears rushed to get to another patient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Richard A. Pollak's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Pacificare