Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Dibble

I had two cavity fill by this doctor and had worse experience . I had to refill my cavity again by other doctor. Not sure how can such an experienced doctor make this mistake.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I was very impressed after getting my root canal when Dr. Dibble called later that night to see how I was doing. The staff is very helpful and the dental hygienist was gentle.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I love Kenny - best dentist I have every been too. He is just a good person and it shows in his care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Dibble is wonderful. He is extremely knowledgeable, cares about the aesthetic aspect, gentle with the drill, and clearly loves dentistry. I'd highly recommend him and the rest of the staff. He loves new technology too, which is a terrific addition to the already amazing office environment.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Fantastic Dental care and so friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend this entire office

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

I've been to Dr. Dibble, Dr. Seal, and Dr. Dowdle at Lone Peak Dental since I moved to the south valley four years ago. Always prompt, friendly, and conservative in their treatment, and will spend the time with you to answer questions. I've liked this office a lot, and my teeth have never felt better.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Kenneth Dibble's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2002)