Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Trojanowski

I met Dr Trojanowski after I had an absolutely horrific experience with another Scottsdale "Top Doc". I used to be an OR nurse and I was just a mess-physically, mentally and emotionally after I wa dx with breast cancer. She was always "there for me"-a trite expression, I know-and so was Deb and her staff. emotionally. She was and is my angel. She was wonderful-caring, compassionate and just an angel to me. She cleared up a bilateral "nipple" attempt by another doctor-and had the patience and compassion to work with me. I truthfully do not know how I got through this ordeal. After almost a year, I had my tissue expanders replaced with implants and she did a wonderful job, and also did a fabulous scar revision. I love this woman and Deb and her staff-when I felt that I could not get through anoither day, I looked forward to my visits with her. She was restorative to me-in so many ways .I just ask people to pray for this woman and her staff. I truly do not know where I would be without her. I had a bilateral mastectomy and was so sick and depressed with infectons and just devasted-I had lung cancer in 2004. Thank you to Dr Kato for his referral. I have virtually not left the house in a year, due to infections and all. This woman,Deb, and her staff are wonderful--she does not advertise muc (that i can see) because her work speaks for itself. May the Lord bless this woman and keep her safe in His arms-that is my prayer for her. I do not know what I would have done without her!! She deseserves accolades that I am not sure that she gets. With all love and respect, Gail Fedun. I am a Christian and she was an angel to me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr T is great, and obviously knows her stuff. Her staff, however, is completely horrible. Debbie always says she is communicating to insurance and HR department at my work, and both have no record of having any communication from her. I get the same response from her every time "I already sent the information SEVERAL times." How can the insurance company have no record of any communication from her if she has sent information several times?! Debbie (not Dr T) is rude, disrespectful and condescending. She gives medical advice contrary to Dr T's instructions, and has refused further communication with the insurance company - despite their report that they have not been in communication with her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Trojanowski helped me through the worst time in my life. She transformed my body and made me look beautiful. I would highly recommend her as she is so very skilled, wonderfully easy to talk to, totally honest. She has always been very upfront with me and let me know exactly what I can expect to look like. Honestly, I always have so happy with the results. I became close with her staff and look forward to going to the office...sounds weird...I know...but it's been such a help to get me through this trying time. I look great and I owe it all to my favorite doctor..."Dr. T." I truly respect, trust and adore her!- Jeanne L.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Trojanowski was the best--I saw two others before her for bilateral breast reconstruction. She and her staff were compassionate, caring, and always helpful and knowledgeable. I love Dr. T! She was also very helpful and knowledgeable when I was going through radiation and not affraid to work with a patient in radiation. I had so much confidence in her I also opted for a tummy tuck--I had to have a hysterectomy--so she worked with the gyn to combine procedures. She is the best! I have seen 3 of them--I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND HER OVER THE OTHERS. Also, I have never had to wait--they always get you in promptly--and don't leave you waiting in the back room either! Dr. T is the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Trojanowski repaired a breast cancer reconstruction done by another doctor to my satisfaction. I have the utmost confidence in her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Very unprofessional and unhelpful. Tried to discuss re constructive breast surgery and the second i mentioned going through my insurance company they (nurse and doctor) made it apparent that they didn't want to help me. Didn't send the proper paperwork to my insurance provider and therefore was not covered. However the second this was known they sent me an estimate of the procedure in full price. Very rude and inconsiderate. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. T did my bilateral reconstruction in 2007. She did a great job, and only one time in eight visits did I have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. While she may not initially come across as a super friendly person (which is not what I was looking for in a plastic surgeon anyway), she is caring and compassionate, and even hugged me goodbye on my last visit. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone I know to her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Trojanowski is doing my mastectomy reconstruction and has not only has done beautiful work, but she and her staff are loving and caring and funny.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

I saw her about 1 1/2 years ago and got the same impression. We were supposed to schedule reconstruction as soon as insurance was verified however her staff was slow and unresponsive. I fnally gave up.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Deborah A. Trojanowski's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal