Ratings for Dr. Mario O. Brunicardi

I can always get in on the day I call when I am sick. I never have to wait long. Dr. Brunicardi is always patient, kind, and tries simple remedies not elaborate tests, shots, pills, etc. I usually am back at my desk within 1 1/2 hour after I leave for an appointment and the office is a 20 minute drive. The staff is very friendly and courteous even to the rude folks. The office is clean and well run. The folks who complain about him should visit other Docs. They will be glad to have such a jewel - Dr. Brunicardi. How many other docs call their patients after a serious injury, illness, or surgery to see how they are? Dr. Brunicardi does that. I called my Mom's doc for her, because she is very sick. I was on hold for 5 minutes, then again for 5 more. 24 hours later I am still waiting for a call back about a chest xray for possible pneumonia in a 92 year old woman.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Horrible office staff especially the office manager. He has a large ego complex. If you are 10 mins late for an appt you have to reschedule your appt but if you are 9 mins late that is ok. Though the MDs frequently run 20-30 mins behind. Dr. Brunicardi is a pill popper- wants to prescribe a pill for everything and appears to be misogynistic. Females are often viewed as emotional creatures who need anti-anxiety meds. Dr. Brunicardi has terrible bedside manner and a flat affect. Would NOT recommend him for a MD.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

The staff is never very pleasant and the front desk lady is rude. I feel as if I'm on a conveyor belt when I'm there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Listens to what you have to say. Thorough, and detailed. Explains options, and blood work. Great!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

LOVE THIS DOCTOR, VERY CARING, ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC. I FEARED THAT I WOULD NEVER FIND A DOCTOR THAT TRULY CARES.........BUT I HAVE!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

When you call you can never talk to a LIVE person, only if making an appointment. You have to leave voice mail concerning RX or test results or talk to a nurse, waiting sometimes 2 or three days before they get back to you! Also the doctor, when first starting out, was very concerned and helpful. now I feel like its a cattle call.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Mario O. Brunicardi's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1995)

Sagamore Health Network