Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Copperman

I have never been more happy! I was recommended by another doctor to him due to insurance purposes. I had the best experience ever. I have a beautiful baby boy thanks to RMA and Dr. Copperman! He made me feel so comfortable and confident to have a baby even with all my issues. After the transfer of eggs in the surgery room he touched my hand and told me he only hopes for the best for me. I felt so happy. So thank you to everyone in that office. You made my wishes come true.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

He's an arrogant jerk. "I feel sorry for you," he said, when i came in at 41. At RMA you almost never see your doctor anyway and the nurses are clueless but this guy is particularly grating. Maybe he has a bad attitude because of what he must go through when people find out about his father. I don't know. But NOT recommended.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Simply the place where dreams come true. N wish I could post a photo of my three lovely kids. Amazing.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I love Dr Copperman. I was told from another doctor to get donor eggs . Thank goodness I didn't listen and decided to switch doctors. From the very first visit with Sr. Copperman I finally had hope and believed I could get pregnant. After 2 years and thousands of dollars spent. I became pregnant with twin girls. Two years later I went back to Dr Copperman and used my frozen embryo and I'm pregnant again. I can't say enough about this man. He truly is the nicest, caring and knows what he's doing. Listen to whatever he tells you and you will be very successful. He has state of the art machines and technology. His expertise is like non other! All the nurses always were so helpful and quick to call back! It was truly a pleasure being apart of this group! I wish he delivered too! My family and I all love him! Don't waste your time with anyone else! Highly recommend Dr Copperman at RMA

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I was very happy with Dr. Copperman. Before visiting RMA I went to another fertlity doctor who told me after one failed IVF cycle that I should think about a donor egg. Like any women I was devastated. I decided to switch doctors after 2 failed IVF cycles, and decided that Dr. Copperman was the doctor for me. He made me feel comfortable and secure in his hands. We decided to biopsy my embroyo's before transferring them. It allows us to know what embroyo's are the healthy ones to trasfer and gives you a 60% chance of getting pregnant. It was a 2 month process but it was well worth it. After one IVF cycle with Dr. Alan Copperman, I am happy to say I am 13 weeks pregnant. You will not be disappointed with him or his staff. The IVF nurses always answered every email and phone call the same day. I highly recommend them. I am 39 years old.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Copperman is one of the most caring, knowledgable doctors I have ever seen. I have been to him twice, for two different issues, and each time he remained calm, reassuring and confident. Unlike others, I did not feel like a patient in a large practice. Dr. Copperman had a way of building a personal relationship with me and making me feel like my case mattered. He responds quickly to emails and even called me once on a Sunday night when he knew I was discouraged. His expertise and care can not be beat. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Simply amazing. In one hour, we were finally on the right track. So happy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Arrogant, condescending, and insincere. After two cycles where he was barely involved and things kept falling through the cracks (test results not given, tests not done, wrong medication instructions--awful) , we got the hint and left. And got pregnant somewhere else! The staff are nice, but don't always seem like they know what's going on, and were always scrambling to cover one another's (and Dr. Copperman's) mistakes.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

went to rma/copperman-found him rude, and very condescending. also, during my first cycle a covering dr questioned copperman's plan, implying that copperman wasn't up on the latest recommendations. Now I'm at Cornell and much more satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

we did an IVF cycle there, this is a factory, you really don't have your own Dr. every visit you see someone else. Our first cycle failed and we never heard from the Dr. or had any follow up visit to discuss next steps. This is amazing considering what they charge for a cycle.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Alan B. Copperman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1989)