Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Copperman

Fertility treatment is not easy. RMA is an efficient clinic with a large, professional and pleasant staff at hand. You won't get the intimacy of a private doctor, but the large staff can work to your advantage when managing hours spent there and unpredictable fertility schedules. Dr. Copperman was inclusive in his decision making model with me, laying out options, showed empathy and realism in expectations. If you select Dr. Copperman, go in with the mindset that he is "the big picture" MD for your plan, and you might get seen by other staff IF he is unavailable (noting that because of previous comments). But I always felt I was in competent hands with a knowledge in the latest in fertility treatments. I delivered within a year and a half of first seeing them (my case: not over 40 and had previous kids, no known reason for why it was harder than normal). Best of luck to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

My wife just gave birth to a wonderful baby boy - a boy who wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for Doctor Copperman. After being told by another fertility clinic that my wife was an enigma and they had no idea what was going on, we went straight to Doctor Copperman. As my wife has Ashermans from a poorly executed D&C, it was never going to be easy. But after Dr Copperman performed a hysteroscopy and repaired her lining, she was finally able to get pregnant. Throughout he couldn’t have been more kind or caring. I see some unhappy reviews here and having gone through the pain of not being able to conceive for so long, I know how it feels to want to lash out. However, Dr Copperman showed great empathy and more importantly, skill in addressing our issues. We have a baby boy to prove it. Something no other clinic could deliver for us !

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have never been more happy! I was recommended by another doctor to him due to insurance purposes. I had the best experience ever. I have a beautiful baby boy thanks to RMA and Dr. Copperman! He made me feel so comfortable and confident to have a baby even with all my issues. After the transfer of eggs in the surgery room he touched my hand and told me he only hopes for the best for me. I felt so happy. So thank you to everyone in that office. You made my wishes come true.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

He's an arrogant jerk. "I feel sorry for you," he said, when i came in at 41. At RMA you almost never see your doctor anyway and the nurses are clueless but this guy is particularly grating. Maybe he has a bad attitude because of what he must go through when people find out about his father. I don't know. But NOT recommended.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Simply the place where dreams come true. N wish I could post a photo of my three lovely kids. Amazing.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I love Dr Copperman. I was told from another doctor to get donor eggs . Thank goodness I didn't listen and decided to switch doctors. From the very first visit with Sr. Copperman I finally had hope and believed I could get pregnant. After 2 years and thousands of dollars spent. I became pregnant with twin girls. Two years later I went back to Dr Copperman and used my frozen embryo and I'm pregnant again. I can't say enough about this man. He truly is the nicest, caring and knows what he's doing. Listen to whatever he tells you and you will be very successful. He has state of the art machines and technology. His expertise is like non other! All the nurses always were so helpful and quick to call back! It was truly a pleasure being apart of this group! I wish he delivered too! My family and I all love him! Don't waste your time with anyone else! Highly recommend Dr Copperman at RMA

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I was very happy with Dr. Copperman. Before visiting RMA I went to another fertlity doctor who told me after one failed IVF cycle that I should think about a donor egg. Like any women I was devastated. I decided to switch doctors after 2 failed IVF cycles, and decided that Dr. Copperman was the doctor for me. He made me feel comfortable and secure in his hands. We decided to biopsy my embroyo's before transferring them. It allows us to know what embroyo's are the healthy ones to trasfer and gives you a 60% chance of getting pregnant. It was a 2 month process but it was well worth it. After one IVF cycle with Dr. Alan Copperman, I am happy to say I am 13 weeks pregnant. You will not be disappointed with him or his staff. The IVF nurses always answered every email and phone call the same day. I highly recommend them. I am 39 years old.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Copperman is one of the most caring, knowledgable doctors I have ever seen. I have been to him twice, for two different issues, and each time he remained calm, reassuring and confident. Unlike others, I did not feel like a patient in a large practice. Dr. Copperman had a way of building a personal relationship with me and making me feel like my case mattered. He responds quickly to emails and even called me once on a Sunday night when he knew I was discouraged. His expertise and care can not be beat. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Simply amazing. In one hour, we were finally on the right track. So happy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Arrogant, condescending, and insincere. After two cycles where he was barely involved and things kept falling through the cracks (test results not given, tests not done, wrong medication instructions--awful) , we got the hint and left. And got pregnant somewhere else! The staff are nice, but don't always seem like they know what's going on, and were always scrambling to cover one another's (and Dr. Copperman's) mistakes.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Alan B. Copperman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1989)