Ratings for Dr. Lisa R Barker

Dr. Barker seemed oblivious to the 50 minutes that I waited for her, for a General Checkup. After stating that I have no issues other than the wait, she replied that I could just go reschedule. My appt. was at 9:30, I paid, and she showed up at 10:20. I don't understand why physicians think that it's ok to run at their own pace without a care about their patients time. I guess they didn't take Business 101. Always be on time for the paying customers. To top this off, after stating the obvious, she discharged me because of it. So if your time is valuable I suggest finding a more prompt physician.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

My husband saw Dr. Barker for what we thought was just a cough that would not go away. After xrays and extensive headwork, she got us to a pulmonologist. Turns out, he had cancer of the lungs and passed several months later. I attribute the finding of the cancer to her. She and her nurse are wonderful, caring people! I highly recommend her as she will "care" for and "fix" to the best of her ability.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I have seen Dr. Barker for numerous problems and have received excellent care. She is extremely knowledgeable in every area, she takes the time to listen and research the best plan of care for your illness.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

I went to see Dr. Barker for numerous problems she addressed each one and her nurse was great too! I will be going back to see her for sure.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

I have only seen Dr.Barker once because Dr.Wright was not present and I will say overall it was a pleasent experience however I visited her for a pregnancy test and after the bloodwork was done I was told I would get a call by Monday of my results well lets just say I did more contacting them than they did me. I do not know whose fault it was that I never recived my results but it took almost 2 months long after I had taken matters into my own hands! This staff is a sorry excuse for a doctors office!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Lisa R Barker's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Benton, AR