Ratings for Dr. Kristen N. Wright

Very patient. Takes time with the patient and listens. Willing to go the extra step to help the patient.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Wright is a WONDERFUL doctor! I've been seeing her for 5 years and she's never done me wrong. She doesn't rush in and rush out. She actually sits down and talks to you. She explains everything and she will do it more than once if needed. She has personally called to check up on me before (You don't get a lot of that now a days). Great doctor all around!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

She is knowledgeable and by far the best female in this group of doctors when she is there. I have had many times when I needed to make a appointment and she has been out so I have therefore used the other females in this practice and can speak from experience. Her nurse is a sweetheart and I love her! Dr. Wright is a good doctor in a bad office. She is never on time with appointments however she does give you a lot of her time. I would continue to see her if the rest of her staff were friendlier and she were present more often when I need her.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Kristen N. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Benton, AR