Ratings for Dr. Clive Lee

My appointment was scheduled for 10:15. I was put into a room immidiately. He is very kind actually seemed to care for my well being and how I was feeling. I've read comments that he is " harsh and aggressive" but after most gyno exams it is normal to feel sore or sensitive. He is great!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I regretted that I went to see this dr. Lee, who has no compassion and his I very aggressive and rough. I went through so much pain during the procedure, he pretended that he is checking my blood pressure and said it’s normal when the band on my arm didn’t even inflate. I was told that he will take a little sample and it will take only 10 second where he took 10 minuets and I was in terrible pain and he wouldn’t stop until se was asked to stop the procedure by thr person who accompanied me. It happened two days ago and I am suffering with more pain now. He didn’t do any blood work or urine test before doing this procedure. I am Afro go to the hospital because the bad experience and pain. He was so angry that he didn’t even write proper ultrasound form that what kind of pelvis test is required. Lab didn’t accepted the form. Never again to this dr, Lee even he is the last dr. On this earth. O

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Honestly, I have never felt so supported at a doctors office. I have been an infertility patient here for about 4 months. It's really stressful, I've had tears! Jamie is an amazing nurse. I call her all the time with all my worries and fears...never does she make me feel my questions are rediculous (which I'm sure some are), she always takes the time to explain everything. I would recommend this office to my best of friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

This is a great clinic with helpful and pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I just had my first appointment for pregnancy at this clinic last week and I was so happy with the experience. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and there was a nice feeling to the office. Dr Lee was so kind and warm. I didn't feel as welcome throughout my last pregnancy (other doctors office). I just have a good feeling about this clinic :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr Lee is a great doctor! I have been a patient at this clinic for over 10 years!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I will never recommend this doctor. He is very rough. He did not care how painful his exam has caused me. He stopped the procedure only until I fainted. Although the exam result is important, he cannot ignore patient's feeling.

Submitted June 8, 2018

I have never been so surprised by the service at a clinic before! Dr Lees office is always feel so warm and welcoming and I always leave feeling well informed. The nurse is great and always smiling and cheerful and the other staff is always nice too. Dr Lee knows his stuff and always answers my silly questions without making me feel like they were silly.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I was referred to Mr Lee when I was pregnant with my first child back in 1999 He has been my go to doctor even up to my last child in 2010 He is very patient and I wouldnt go to anyone else other than him

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

My husband and I were referred to dr lee in 2015 Our first meeting after explaining our fertility issues dr lee gave us information and he was very upfront and honest with us about our success rate He gave us a few options and told us to make an appointment when we were ready In 2016 we made an appointment and decided to do IVF we were put on the government funding list and while we waited we did all our testing dr lee was very thorough and in feb 2017 we got the call for our funded cycle and he was with us every step of the way explaining everything and answering every question On our first round we got pregnant and it was a success I gave birth to my baby boy feb 18, 2018 I year later from our start day dr lee is amazing and followed us through my pregnancy I would recommend him to everyone his team is amazing as well always there to answer questions and very helpful

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018