Ratings for Dr. Daniel W. Egan

Dr. Egan has some of the worst bedside manner, he is not personable at all and sends a clear message that he couldn't care less about you as a person. He does not take the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Worst experience with a doctor. Not only did I hear him give a positive cancer test result to his MA in the hallway he told his MA it was okay to make his patient wait 3 weeks for her test results and specialist appointment. He said it with no empathy and Actually said her name. (HIPPA VIOLATION) After seeing his PA and speaking with his MA I received some bad test results. The only conversation I had with him was over the phone and he actually yelled at me. instead of listening to my concerns he actually misdiagnose me through his MA staff and I was forced to reach out to a reliable doctor who was out of my insurance network. His ego gets in the way of his patient care and his lack of bedside manner makes him unfavorable compared to the countless good doctors who actually care about their patients. Don't waste your time with this office. Your health is more important !!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Seen Dr. Egan for 6 years, he is a excellent doctor. He listens to his patients and is willing to recommend various treatment options. I loved Amberly, his MA, she is amazing! They know their patients on a personal level and genuinely care. The Alpine office ladies are distinctly more professional and nicer than the previous office ladies in Lehi. Yes, he may recommend the Paleo diet but it is because he is trying to remind you...YOU are the ultimate doctor of your own body....when you put good things in, good things will come out. I never felt he was refusing tradional medicine. If you are looking for a pill-pushing physician then he is not the doctor for you. If I ever get back to Utah, he will be my doctor again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Probably knowledgeable but the only thing he recommends is the paleo diet to fix everything

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Very easy to get an appointment when you really need to get in. He is knowledgable and answers questions when you have them. The staff is amazing and extremely friendly, I would recommend his office to everyone I know

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Daniel W. Egan's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Massachusetts