Ratings for Dr. Sam L. Peavy

I have gone to Dr. Peavy for years. I have gone to him because he seems like a genuine chiropractor and he is not money hungry. The unfortunate thing about Dr. Peavy is that his techniques are very outdated and he doesn't seem to have a vested interest in the outcome of your situation. In my case, I have gone to him for a number of things but, guess what, the treatment remains the same no matter what: heating pad or ice pack, neck popping and back snap. This is the treatment no matter what. I still have the same issue I had 3 years ago and haven't been to another chiropractor because I am not sure if they all use these same treatments no matter what the ailment.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

I went to Dr. Peavy after another Chiropractor charged $500.00 for x-rays just to resolve my neck problem. Dr. Peavy and his staff took no steps to cheat the insurance company and resolved my problem within 5 visits. The staff is beyond nice and Dr. Peavy will see you without an appointment. He is definitely not a chiropractor for the money. He seems like an upstanding guy. I highly recommend *****

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Sam L. Peavy's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med