Ratings for Dr. Adam Lesiczka

Dr. Lesiczka has been my primary doctor for 10 years plus. Very knowledgeable and really does care about his patients. I've never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes for my appointment. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have to agree with all the comments that the Op has said dated 1/16/2013. This Doc runs late and he always overbooks his appointments! Why do Doctors do this? He has no respect for some of his older patients such as me the one that is writing this post. I know that he is busy. Perhaps it's time for him to slow down. I am ready to find another family Doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I only come to see Dr. Lesiczka if i have an emergency, once i was really sick they couldn't see me the same day but other times they did. Dr Lesiczka does not take his time to talk to you and really find out what is going on. He always seems like he is in a rush and I feel intimidated by him so i feel uncomfortable when i go see him. His staff on the other hand is rude. His front desk has an attitude, not helpful at all. Once i needed a referral she told me to come back the next day to get it, when i came back it was not ready. So she said she'll call and never called. Wait time was long too but i understand because things come up and there are always emergency patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I had an emergency with a refferal to get my test results for my broken foot. I called the staff three times, and they never called back. The doctor is always late and office is usually closed. Very unhelpful!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Very Nice doctor who asked alot of questions in order to diagnose the problem. He is very knowledgeable. I had to wait a 15 minutes to see the doctor. Nurses were nice. Front desk staff were neither nice nor rude.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Excellent Doctor very nice staff. Always feel welcomed when i go there, whenever i need a referral it's always ready on time. The doctor is always on time never have to wait in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Not an exceptional doctor... Very unhelpful staff.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Adam Lesiczka's Credentials

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1982)