Ratings for Dr. Ann L. Parke

Waiting time is an hr, to get an appointment takes months, unable to see her in a crisis, never remembers things

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Parke for 17 years, I'm so lucky to have found a Dr, as wonderful as her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I really liked her at first. She seemed relatively interested in helping me and investigating my problems. But after a while, when she couldn't find the source of my illness, she blatantly and rather coarsely suggested it was all in my head. I truly thought she was different from the other doctors who had made that same suggestion, as doctors often do when you have a complicated medical issue that requires creativity and dedication to fully uncover. I was nothing short of heartbroken after I realized she was not going to be the one to help me. But now I have several very real interconnected diagnoses made by some very smart people, including those at the Mayo Clinic. It was NOT all in my head, and I hope prespective patients heed my warning- you do not want to see a doctor who has ever suggested such a thing to anyone in need, because it could be you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Truly cares about her patients. Very intelligent woman who is up to date on the latest treatment and therapies

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Ann L. Parke's Credentials

• Univ Of London, The Middlesex Hosp Med Sch (352-26 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1971)

Oxford