Ratings for Dr. Irine L. Vaiman

I like Advanced Family Medicine very much , the main reason is that I much needed help with my medical conditions. Dr Vaiman is especially good if your problem is across multiple medical areas and one specialist can't deal with it because it is beyond his/her expertise in one area. For example is somebody is pregnant, there are pregnancy related complications and some unknown problems in a totally different area. Thanks to dr Vaiman's advise with testing and diagnostic approach my problems was identified and diagnosed and it turned out to be something very different what doctors from specific areas (obgyn and etc) thought about my diagnosis. Dr Vaiman reminds me of a movie character dr Chaos in terms of her academic and scientific approach for diagnosis and treatment. This meant to be a big compliment ( I am saying it just in case of comparison with DR Chaos is not a good thing in a medical world). Anyway I got helped with multiple problems and it is more than anyone could expect with my diagnosis. I am feeling much better and happier. Dr Vaiman is always straight to the point and provides enough information for the patient to make a judgement about his or her condition without sugar coating it

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Vaiman is a very passionate and knowledgeable doctor that treats everyone and every problemo individually and in depth. She really cares about people and helping, and it shows.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Vaiman truly cares about her patients and is willing to take the time to sit and listen and counsel everyone, even if it means waiting a bit longer in the waiting room. She has a passion to help people and it shows. She always has excellent advice and is always available to talk. She is very knowledgeable in her field and doesn't do extra unnecessary tests.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Irine Vaiman of ADVANCED FAMILY MEDICINE, PLLC clinic in redmond, WA ordered tests without my consent. lacks latest pharmacology and practical USA patient physical checkup knowledge prescribes intravenous injections even though levels are normal. upon questioning tried to mess up medical records and lab reports and put another doctor's name. illegally claimed from multiple insurances as if other has not paid. the clinic staff are part of the fraudulent activity and do with her consent ( looks like she is the owner of clinic).

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I regret going to Dr. Vaiman for one reason bad judgement. She misdiagnosed a lump that I had on my jaw as a salivary gland issue. It turned out to be bone cancer. In the end I lost all of my teeth on half of the side of my lower jaw and had to undergo extensive cancer treatment after the tumor was removed. It has been a nightmare.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Vaiman is simply the best. I have no idea why anyone would rate her negatively. Yes, she (the office) is Russian and her English is fine. She has given me some wonderful referrals and does not hesitate to send you out for a specialist's opinion. I have been a patient of hers for about 5 years now and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr Vaiman never lisen.allways in a rush,poor english.extra testing .no consentraiton on the problem.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Vaiman is THE BEST. I took All my Family to her and after 8 years she is like a family member now. i trust her completely. Sometimes she is running late but well worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Vaiman is a great doctor. Been going to the clinic for over 10 years. Will not go to any other provider unless referred. Dr. Vaiman always spends a lot of time with me to listen to all of my questions and answers all of them without hesitation. Dr. Vaiman diagnosed me, but to be sure she sent me to a specialist. Specialist had a same diagnosis without knowing what Dr. Vaiman has told me. Office staff is always friendly and helpful. Will definitely will continue going to see Dr. Vaiman.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

The staff is very unfriendly. Especially the massage person - I am sorry I didn't ask for his license.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Irine L. Vaiman's Credentials

• Tashkent Med Inst, Taskent, Uzbekistan (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Redmond, WA