Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Walker

Dr. Walker removed a cyst from my back. He made sure I was comfortable and the follow up care was excellent. There is hardly a scar. He has been taking great care of our family of six for almost 10 years. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

This office staff is horrible they are most definely in this for the cash. I had been seeing him my entire family for years my daughter was very ill so we had an appointment already I did not have enough money to pay for both mine and hers copay which was thirty dollars mine you I had a zero balance and she had a ten dollar balance his office staff said unless we could pay the full amount of copay we could not be seen and by the way i had called in head of time to let them know I coould not pay the entire copay which someone told me was fine they embarrsed me in front of the entire waiting room and turned us away my daughter ended up going to the er and staying in the hospital when dr walker called me he informed me his office staff said i had been trying to committ insurance fruad i ask him how could i when they are the ones filing blue cross he puts on a smiling good front but i found out that day money is more important than anything and thats sad

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr.Walker is a very kind He will find out the cause of an illness. I have great respect for this DR

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

A very good doctor- have 0 problems with him. He has always been very helpfull and has great people skills. He will always be our family doctor. I feel like he cares when I visit him. His office is very good about "fitting" you in the day you call, if at all possible. Keep up the good work doc!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Alan B. Walker's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Hartselle, AL