Ratings for Dr. Vlassis Travias

Dr. Travias is the best OBGYN. I only wish I could have found him when before my kids were born. He is a professional expert in his field and has the bedside manner so comforting in sometimes uncomfortable, but necessary, situations. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I've felt the cold staff in this practice before but today I had a really bad experience, first after arriving 20 minutes ahead of time I had to wait for 1 hour to be seen. Everyone that arrived after I did was seen before me, and it was until I went again to the Extremely Rude Front Desk that I was called. Dr. Travias was nice and I can't say much about him, it was my first time with him, only that for an hour of waiting being with the doctor for at most 3-5 minutes I felt really bad and not in a warm, comfortable and friendly setting as they say in their website. I have never been in a practice before with so rude front desk and not so courteous nurses, they all make you feel not welcomed.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Travias is the most attentive, professional, curteous, efficient doctor and just a down right nice guy. When we first moved here, I did NOT want to go to a male GYN. However, after one visit I prefer Dr. Travias over all previous GYNs. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Travias is the best doctor I have ever had! I agree with all of this feedback others have provided. He delivered both of our children and was incredibly caring and patient throughout my entire pregnancies and follow-up care. I recommend this practice overall but the only other Dr at the practice I can speak as highly about is Dr. Jordano-Alter. The other doctors are not as compassionate, patient, and are often rather cold and rude. Dr. Travias is the best though and I highly reccomend him!! Its also very convient that their practice is right across the street from the Concord Emerson Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I cannot agree more with others feed back about Dr Travias! He always asked me what other questions I had after he answered a question so that you ALWAYS feel like you aren't taking up his time and that he is available to you to answer whatever question you throw at him. He is also quite funny and just generally has a great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Travias is wonderful. He delivered my son 5 years ago, and though I was at first hesitant about a male doctor, he became my favorite in the practice!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

When a mass was discovered on one of my ovaries, Dr. Travias had me in the hospital 3 days later to do a laparascopic procedure. He also made arrangments for one of Boston's best gynocological surgeons to be in the operating room -- just in case. Which turned out to be a wise decision --- since it was discovered that I had ovarian cancer. If not for Dr. Travias' prompt intervention, I might not be here today.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I cant say enough good things about Dr. Travias. He is very patient and focused on the patient and aswering any questions you might have. I am having my first baby and couldnt be happier with the service I have been receiving from not only this doctor but the entire Concord OBGYN practice. I highly recommend this entire office!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr Travias is the best. He has incredible bedside manner and has a wonderful personality. He seems to be just as concerned about Mom during a pregnancy as he is about baby, which is really nice. He delivered my second child and was on recovery when my first child was delivered. I can't think of a more wonderful doctor in which to see during a pregnancy. I highly recommend him, as do many of my other friends who have had the opportunity to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Travias delivered my son by C-section. The procedure went smoothly and recovery was quick. I've been to other OB/GYNs and he is by far the best. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Dr. Vlassis Travias's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA