Dr. Michelle M. Irons

Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Irons

Dr Irons is great she truly cares about my kids. I found her after going through a few terrible family doctors. I have had two more kids under her care and she has been to just about every hospital visit including their newborn stay. She knows the kids names and history before even going through a chart. One time my son went to the hospital and Dr Irons was out of town we had to deal with other doctors and my husband said I didn't realize how great Irons is until we had to deal with these other doctors. I am in nursing school and every nurse in the pediatric world talks highly about her they all agree she goes the extra mile for her patients. If you're looking for a doctor that truly cares then she is for you. The other doctors in her practice are ok but not as good as her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr.Irons is AMAZING! She was my pediatrician growing up & now she is my sons. I refuse to take him anywhere else. She truly cares about her patients & goes the extra mile for us parents too.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I am 20 and I still go to Dr. Irons. I refuse to leave her unless she forces me too. lol. She is always willing to listen and answer any questions. I can talk to her about anything. And she always she is the most wesome doctor I've ever had. Definitely check this doctor out.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My husband and I will not take our children anywhere else. We love Dr. Irons, she remembers our children every time she sees them without looking at the chart, no question is too stupid for her, she has never made either of us feel uncomfortable, we can ask her anything. We leave her office feeling well informed. She is an excellant doctor and very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

She's my Grand daughters Dr & was my Great Miece & Nephews Dr & We Love Her To Pieces!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Numerous visits, Dr. Irons cares about the kids she provides services to. She's truly someone that goes the extra mile for every one of her patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Michelle M. Irons's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oregon, OH