Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Radke

Worst experience of my life! Would not recommend!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

In order to even become a patient of Dr. Radke, you must first be interviewed by her nurse. The nurse then submits your answers over to Dr. Radke and SHE decides whether or not she will allow you to make an appointment. I have been waiting 3 days to hear whether or not I've made it into what must be some sort of elite clinic and have decided to look for a different doctor that doesn't discriminate. Doesn't seem right with a family practitioner. My insurance company wasn't even aware she was doing this.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have never in my life had such a poor experience as I did with Dr. Michelle Radke, I hope no one EVER has to go through what I went through. Nightmare is all I can say. It is sad because the facility she works at is great, her nurse was great... it's too bad I had to go through with what I did.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to you and never seems rushed. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

I strongly recommend Dr. Radke. She has been amazing to work with and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Very attentive doctor with whom you can be very comfortable - if you don't mind the fact she has a huge problem keeping appointments. I switched after she cancelled my cryotherapy to remove cancer - twice. I have friends who have left her practice after experiencing similar problems.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr Michelle came in from the lake to delivery my son. Our family loves going to see her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

She is very knowledgeable, and shows that she really cares about patients. She answers all questions, and doesn't seem rushed like doctors sometimes do.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Michelle M. Radke's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)