Ratings for Dr. A. STEVEN McIntosh

This practice of doctors and staff are the best GI doctors in the area. I can not say enough good things about them. Kind and caring are rare in this field I should know I am a retired RN.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Great compassionate and informative. I have recommended so many people to Dr. McIntosh and all had nothing but great things to say about him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Very good doctor reviewed the comments and wanted to see how the results compared.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Doctor A. Steven McIntosh was recommended to me 2 years ago when I moved here from Fredericksburg, VA. He's been so wonderful and knowledgeable regarding my Crohn's disease. He spends time explaining to me about my disease. His staff of Nurses are wonderful and very courteous. I would recommend Dr. A. Steven McIntosh in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a fantastic gastroenterologist. If you're feeling a little down, when he walks into the office he'll make you smile. As far as I'm concerned, Doctor A. Steven McIntosh is the BEST gastroenterologist here in Georgia!!!!! :)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Mcintosh for many years now, and I love his personality and the interest in show in me not only as a patient but a person as well. I like the fact that Dr. Mcintosh is honest with me, but unless I ask he don't tell me more than I need to know at that time. In my 63 yrs. I have been to many doctors and has not as yet found one that makes me feel safe. A lot of the times when I'm given medicine I will call him to make sure it's alright to take it. And I love the fact that he seems to be a good father and husband. He talks about his family freely when ask.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

My husband and myself love Dr. McIntosh. He is very personable and talks to you, not above you.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I am a Veteran who is covered by the VA, unfortunately the VA doesn't cover family members. I called this office to schedule my wife for an appointment and set up a payment plan with them for services. Unfortunately, the doctor refused to see her because she is a self pay patient. I set up a payment plan with the more than understanding office. THE DOCTOR ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY, and nothing else if he refuses a person who calls and sets up a payment before even setting up an appointment. I wish doctors would care less about their wallet and more about the care which they are to be giving.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

He doesn't seem to care about anything but money. He was very short with me and not very helpful. I plan on seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

This is a nice guy who HAPPENS to be a doctor. Very professional with a great sense of humor and bedside manner. Easy to talk to as well. I'm an RN patient of his and I hope he's as easy to work with as he is with us, his patients. I'd be so disappointed if I found out he was a "pain" to work with. Both my husband and I have seen him and I recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

First impression, first visit. The staff, very friendly and cohesive in nature. Second, knowledgable, confident, professional and followed through. (Very important to me). Third, on time, took the time, listened to the me, the patient, explained in detail the diagnosis and prognosis to my family took appropriate course of action and followed through. I would highly recommend Dr. McIntosh and staff for consultation and treatment of Gastro/upper GI conditions. Kudos to Dr. McIntosh and staff. God Bless

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. A. STEVEN McIntosh's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA