Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Ruiz

DR. GILBERT RUIZ IS THE MOST AMAZING AND CARING DR EVER. HE IS VERY THOROUGH IN EVERYTHING HE DOES. WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR OVER 25 YEARS. HIS STAFF IS ALSO AMAZING. I LOVE THEM ALL.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had a tonsillectomy done by another ent in SA but 6 days later I had a post tonsillectomy hemorrhage. I went to NE Baptist and they called for the nearest ent on call to help. He came right away and was absolutely wonderful. I remember saying (as blood poured out of my mouth) to my husband,"I love him". He examined me and got the staff on their feet getting an OR ready. He did the surgery and was very informative to my husband as I recovered. Then he came to see me after I was more awake and was still very very nice and helpful. I am considering changing drs. This is one of the kindest, most knowledgeable doctors you will ever meet.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Ruiz was so very kind and extremely gentle! i just got nasal surgery (septoplasty, turbinectomy and rhinoplasty) a week ago and i can finally breathe!!! My bruising was minimal and has pretty much all gone away! The first time I waited quite a while to be seen but it was worth the wait because he was so nice and took the time to talk to me. My post-op follow up visits he saw me right away, which was great because I didnt really want anyone to see me. He was highly recommended by other physicians in my family and now I know why. He really was the sweetest and most considerate doctor and I am so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

This guy.. THIS GUY!!! I love Dr Ruiz. He is just an amazing physician and surgeon. Never felt more comfortable and confident that a Doctor could handle a medical issue as I have with Dr Ruiz. He removed a cyst from my neck and did it with amazing skill. Still feel VERY happy that I was able to have such a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Very professional and compassionate! Took immediate action to offer a solution to my problem while two previous doctors dismissed my concerns. Love Dr. Ruiz! Busy office though...expect a wait.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

After consulting a high-priced ENT, I went to Dr. Ruiz for a second opinion on my problem. He provided me with a different diagnosis than what was originally thought. Very compassionate, explains things with ease and he took his time to listen to my concerns. GREAT JOB DR. RUIZ!!! This is my ENT from now on. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Gilbert Ruiz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental