Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Miller

She delivered my daughter almost 13 years ago, back when she was in Illinois. I wish she never would have moved. I loved her. I was a young mother (17) & she was more helpful then her partner. I would ask question, the partner would say "yeah thats ok" & Michelle would explain it all out. If she reads this you have been my best doctor and I appreciate all the extra advise and help you gave me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

the best ob gyn, i have six children she delivered my last baby. her care was outstanding, she is smart top notch physician!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr Miller has taken excellent care of me and was wonderful about putting a new mom at ease and answering all of my questions honestly and directly (no matter how long it took). I would rather have a doctor who spent time with their patients than one that was always punctual.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Miller is a great doctor who answers all of my questions with a smile. She always gives me the best care available. I would recommend her to anyone having a baby in SE Wisconsin.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Michelle M. Miller's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1999)

Carefirst Bcbs