Ratings for Dr. Lynne R. Tilkin

Dr Tilkin's manner is abrupt! When I asked for a MRI, she asked me sarcastically what I expected to find! I waited 1hr 29mins past the appointment time. She does not return phone calls or provide timely blood test results - after 1 month, I eventually called her! I would absolutely NOT recommend this Dr.

Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr Tilken has a horrible manner with patients. If she does not work for the insurance company, she should. I saw her for a follow up on an emergency room visit and she lectured me about spending the money. I am 57 and have been in emergency twice; once became surgical. I tried to see her the morning I recently went and her staff advised I should see the emergency room doctor. She was so awful to me that I walked out of the office and have decided to find a new doctor. She was my doctor for over ten years and I found I would rather suffer and home medicate than go see her. I only saw her when I absolutely had to in order to have my two medications filled. I would not recommend her to anyone who doesn't want to be treated like a 5 year old who has been 'bad'. If you are over weight don't even consider seeing her, believe she hates overweight people. She explained how she bullies her husband about being over weight to 'encourage' me. So happy I finally found my voice with her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Tilkin talked more about herself than about why I was there. She told me that old people shouldn't be treated if it is expensive and they are just going to die soon anyway. I had to beg her to check me for asthma. Come to find out, I was correct about having it. She reprimanded me for needing allergy medication and said it was too expensive and I should just get rid of my dogs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

There is typically a wait, but once you see Dr. Tilkin the appointment is not rushed and she takes time with you. I've been pleased with her and so have other members of my family. Her staff is very kind and puts you at ease. It was the least painful experience I've ever had getting my blood drawn, and that is a big deal for me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Doctor was incredibly unfriendly. No bedside mannere at all. Long wait before seeing anyone every single time, regardless of when your appointment was.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Lynne R. Tilkin's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1987)