Ratings for Dr. Roger Rampling

Dr. Rampling generally does take a lot of time to listen to and understand what is happening with his patients. He has an unusual point of view and great knowledge of hormone replacement therapy for women that seems to have helped many. However his office staff, especially the woman who is his primary receptionist, can be very difficult to deal with. More than rude and officious, she obstructs reasonable access to the doctor even when I am experiencing serious health issues.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Rampling was the first doctor to listen to my symptoms and create an effective treatment plan. He saved my life. Dr Rampling is the smartest doctor With regards to women's health issues I have ever met. He is continually updating his knowledge. What a gem!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I agree with everything that has been said about Dr. Rampling. He is very caring, very knowledgeable, and takes time to really understand each situation. I can't say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The first time I saw Dr.Rampling I went home and cried.He was the first doctor that took more than ten minutes to talk to me.He is kind caring and actually listens to everything you say.He is constantly researching and coming up with heathlier ways to treat disorders.The man is a hero

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have an inherited metabolic disorder that took the medical profession over 10 years to finally diagnose. By the time that I met Dr.Rampling I was bedridden and in constant pain. Any of the many specialists that I saw before Dr. Rampling would only discuss the specific organ that they treated and not how that organ's disfunction and the prescribed medications were affecting any other organ or system. I acquired multiple diseases on this long journey, lupus, autoimmune liver disease, type 2 diabetes and nonalcoholic liver disease. Some were misdiagnoses , some were diseases that could have been avoided if my disorder had been diagnosed and treated in a timely fashion. Dr.Rampling was the first doctor who spent more than 15 minutes with me, was willing to treat all my organs and systems, was willing to listen to and consider any information that I wanted to present and was not only willing, but actually enthusiastic to learn about my disorder in order to facilitate my recovery. Dr. Rampling is leading a life of significance and is a true hero. The other doctors who are moving patients through their offices with a cattle prod should be ashamed. Their cavalier attitude towards my life is not only unprofessional but actually dangerous since my disorder is fatal if left untreated.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Caring, concerned and professional. Has great knowledge and is always learning more. If baffled will do more research to see what he can find out. Has helped me the most of any doctor with a condition I have had for about 30 years. We are still working on it, but he hasn't given up me. Gives me hope for a better future.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have to agree with everyone who have rated Dr. Rampling. He is a very caring individual, and very very knowledgeable in many areas! I have my life back, with joy and excitement for each new day! I feel better now I am 60 than when I was in my 30tys raising my 7 children. I wish that I could of seen him then, when I had no energy after 4 in the afternoon and never slept at night even when there was no stress! I was told 15 years ago that it was my age, how I felt, and there really wasn't anything to help me. I wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there! All I needed was hormones, and vitamens including Vita D for the conditions that I was experiencing! Please mainstream Docters listen and learn from this great man. He has the answers for many of womens hormonal and aging problems. I wish that there truly was a way to sent wonderful blessings to this wonderful Docter. Thank you Dr. Rampling from the bottem of my heart!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Everything said by the others, I would agree!!! Dr Rampling is sooo caring, intelligent and willing to think outside the box when it comes to finding solutions to one's problem. I think he is the best doctor I have ever had. The issue I was dealing with was a problem for years and with all other doctors having little or no answer. Dr. Rampling is constantly researching and it didn't take long before he had the answer to the problem. He is simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Very rare to experience a medical doctor with such passion, wisdom, respect and knowledge. Truly educated in a holistic modality which is years ahead of our contemporary traditional medicine. Congratulations Dr Ramplng, may you be the leader and model that the medical community has been sorely lacking.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

he has been a great help and uses a lot of natural methods. I am feeling great and enjoying life.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Roger Rampling's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1975)