Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Corcoran

Dr. Corcoran did surgery on both of my knees and one of my shoulders. He is a wonderful doctor. Very thourough and knowledgeable about his line of work. I would recommend him to anyone. He is gentle and has great people skills. I made full recovery on all surgeries without any difficulties. He speaks to you as an equal not down to you like some doctors. He explains things in ways that most will understand. He is definately worth your time and health.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

straight and to the point explains everything i would highly recomend him to everyone

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This doctor doesn't waste time. He is so knowledgable, but careful, that he made me feel confident that I had chosen the best surgeon I could have. He, even though his diagnosis was right on the money, ordered an MRI to be positive he had correctly diagnosed the problem. He showed me on the MRI exactly where the knee was injured and told me how he would repair it. He didthe surgery a few days later and had me in physical therapy the very next day. I can honestly say, one week after the surgery, my knee feels good and I have full range motion and strength in the knee. He is the most professional doctor I have had.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Corcoran's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1991)