Ratings for Dr. George W. Wesley

not the nicest guy...seemed to think I was stupid...or something,..condescending and scornful of what I said... I heard he was a good doctor but do not like his "bedside" manner, plus I waited over an hour in the waiting room, then another hour for the exam -no thanks

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Very good, technical doctor. Poor cooperation in information and paperwork follow-up.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Extremely uncaring and arrogant doctor. Does not communicate at all, does not pay attention to detail, even when specifically asked to address important issues. This doctor basically does whatever is most convenient for himself, often at the patient's and family's expense. If you are unlucky enough to be assigned this doctor by chance, ask for someone else or switch at the first opportunity.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Sued by his own staff. Colleague under oath declared his practice sub standard. I or my family would never use this guy! The multiple court cases do not show up on the California Medical Board so check for your self at the Orange County Courthouse! Please select another cardiologist NOT her! Bad doctors trying to shut down needed and useful sites like this one and by pass our 1st amendments of free speech are deplorable!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. George W. Wesley's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)