Ratings for Dr. Huseyin Copur

He is such a nice doctor.he has good experience and helpfull.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I really thank you very much for everything. After I gave a birth I feel very comfortable and relax. Dr Huseyin has a good experiments in his carrier and he makes me relax. Hopefully I will see you again.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr.Copur is one of the nicest, most compassionate doctors I know. He is very very professional and caring. Highly recommend Dr.Copur to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Thank you so much for making me feel very comfortable and at home and especially for safely bringing my little baby boy into this world. You guys are great!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

his very nice doctor and hi help me a latt to have a baby and i wich him a good luck

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Excellent service..Very satisfied.Great stuff members,always on time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I would highly recommend this OB/GYN. Very competent and very friendly as well. Did all the tests necessary during my pregnancy and always listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

He is a great doctor. He is always on time, he listens to his patients. Also, he is very very knowledgeable for years I kept telling my doctors I thought I had PCOS and they all brushed it off. They did not even run tests to address my concern. I went to him and on the first visit, he diagnosed me by giving me a pelvic transvaginal exam and he found 10 follicles. He also made sure to run blood tests to make sure this was the right diagnoses. I did not even tell him about my concern with PCOS. He knew what to look for after asking me a few questions. He is great, I would recommend him to everyone. He is now helping me conceive.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Huseyin Copur's Credentials

• Hacettepe Univ, Tip Fak, Hacettepe, Ankara, Turkey (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ