Ratings for Dr. Clyde W. Dayhoff

This doctor misdiagnosed an extremely swollen lymph node under my arm as an infection, twice, one month apart. Both times I brought to his attention a suspious lump in my breast. Both times, he said it was only an infection. After the second visit, I went to my GYN who immediately ordered a mammogram and ultrasound. These were followed by a biospy which revealed breast cancer, Stage IIB. I put my trust in this doctor and he caused me to lose nearly three months in the start of my treatment. It remains to be seen if the lost time affects my overall outcome and survival.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Clyde was able to find a problem that five(yes five doctors) could diagnosis. I appreciated he didn't feed yome a bunch of lines just to make me feel better instead he did research and found the answer no other docto had

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

While with patient, Dr. spends to much time accessing record information on his laptop when he should be listening to patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Dayhoff has by choice spends little time with his patients anymore. He began his practice as an enthusiastic, caring doctor who took time to explain and listen. He is not a doctor who treats patients; he almost always sends patients to another doctor. This is fine if he doesn't know what to do for the patient, but the impression is more that he doesn't want to bother to treat his patients. I had several experiences of this. I went in to be okeyed for minor surgery and asked him if he could please take a glance at my knee because it had been swollen and sore for several weeks. His response was that he didn't have time. I ended up at an orthopedist who did surgery two days later for the torn miniscus in my knee.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Clyde W. Dayhoff's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1995)

Champ Va