Ratings for Dr. Vaishalee S. Patil

Worst staff ever. I had appointment for my kid at 8:20 and we reach at 8:27. We were told to reschedule. We didn't see any other patient waiting. Now on I am gonna make sure that when ever I am given appointment They have to take me in right away and not even 1 minute late.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

We are happy with Dr,Patil so far.She has been great with kids

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Patil is knowledgeable and courteous but is not much of hands off. For the past several visit she kept telling us that our baby is building ear wax but never cleaned it. In our last visit, we had the opportunity to see Dr. Jolet. She pointed the same problem but instead of just telling us, she cleaned our baby's ears, and told us specifically not to try cleaning it at home as baby's ears are very soft and we might end up causing more trouble. We really liked Dr. Jolet's nurse as well. She was very friendly and courteous compared to Dr. Patil's rude and lazy nurse. Dr. Patil's nurse never faxes prescription on time. Dr. Jolet's gave us prescription in our hands to avoid any delays and also faxed it to the pharmacy on time. Regarding front desk, the fat lady is very unfriendly and rude.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I like Dr. Patil but her staff stinks, they never send the Rx's on time to the pharmacy. Dr. Patil is great but needs a better team. The receptionist are so rude and always yawning. it's called being polite and helping your customers. not sitting and saying not sure and never following through.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

I like Dr. Patil but you cannot even get an appointment for a baby well which is completely frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Patil is very knowledgeable and great with my kids. However, the office staff have a lot to learn about customer service! Today was the third BAD encounter I've had with the office staff, and I have decided to switch pediatricians. Dr Patil may be great, but I can't deal with the office staff any longer. Today I showed up to our appt 4 minutes late according to my clock, and 6 minutes late according to the clock on thier wall. No one was at the front desk when I arrived. When the lady at the front desk called my childs name, she said that since we are more than 10 minutes late we will have to wait until they can squeeze us in. After waiting 40 more minutes and seeing three new patients that arrived after I did go to the back. I was done. Dr Patil is GREAT, but the OFFICE STAFF have a lot to learn!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

We feel very lucky to have found Dr Patil after having dealt with 2 other Austin peds. Our kid hasn't been sick much, so we have mainly seen her for routine checkups & shots. Her exams are far more thorough than our previous two, and she has a very warm, welcoming personality. She also LISTENS and doesn't try to ram her recommendations down your throat if you're not comfortable with them. Dr Patil is one the very rare doctors I actually look forward to seeing and speaking with.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Both of my kids love Dr. Patil and she has always been very understanding, caring and knowledgeable. She greets me by my first name and asks about how I'm doing, too. She's very thorough and thoughtful with my kids. I hope we never move!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

She is always very knowledgeable and friendly and builds a good relationship with the children.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Vaishalee S. Patil's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1992)