Ratings for Dr. Eric S Leaming

Dr. Leaming has been my doctor for over 20 years, My brother took 6 months to recover from a hip replacement with a different doctor. I was driving in 2 weeks and completely up and about on my own 2 feet in 6Weeks. My brother went to Dr. Leaming for his other hip and was up on 2 get in 6 weeks as well. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Leaming has been the best orthopeduc surgeion I could have asked for. He was extremely attentive to my needs and has followed my healing process through some complicated surgeries after a I fractured my clavacle very badly. His staff have also been extremely attentive. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an orhtopedic doctor. He has been an excellent physician and, having a family full of physicians and knowing what to expect, I am MORE than satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

This doctor was very knowledgeable and took care of my problem. Through my time of healing his two could not have been more wonderful. They were very helpful and reassuring. I felt very reassured and comforted throughout my healing process.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Excellent Dr. he knows his business very well. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I had some complications with my surgery and the doctor was not in town. I found out he was on vacation. I mentioned my symptoms to the nurse and she said they were normal, but my family physician saw me and was very concerned about my symptoms and wooried enough about the swelling I had experienced and the brusing, she sent me for an ultrasound to rule out a blood clot. I am just curious why the surgeon was not concerned by my symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

An excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Eric S Leaming's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)