Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Hochgraf

Dr Hochgraf should be a shrink and not a Dr. He listened just fine and confirm the pain my husband was experiencing and then did nothing to help until I voiced my opinion. My husband has seen him one other time and, again, the Dr confirmed that he had TMJ and then sent him to a physical therapist. Huh? Treatment for TMJ is medication for pain or anxiety or muscle relaxers. My husband is not a complaimer and he's seen this man twice and both times left in the same pain and with more frustration. Awful! Can I also mention we went to the new Urgent Care facility when the Dr and Nurses were carrying on innappropriate while my husband was in pain, not being treated.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr Hochgraf definitely seemed to me to rush me along and have issues which he did not want to discuss, but did not openly say so. Felt he brushed over important topics and made judgments w/o discussing them with me

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Hochgraf has been my Dr. for over 10 years. Dr. Hochgraf takes his time with me, never makes me feel rushed as well as answers my questions fully. Perhaps the only negative I would have against him is his lack of open mindedness towards alternative medicine.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

I found Dr. Hochgraf to be rather cold and unapproachable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

I don't know, maybe he's smart and all, but what I know is that he's awful as for people skills. You feel rushed and he doesn't listen to you, doesn't look at you. One one occasion I went ther with my sick husband in order to help to describe all symptoms. The doctor listened to my husband but when I would say something he would completely ignore me like I wasn't in the room. Even my husband notied that. I hate going to that office and right now I am looking for another physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Scott R. Hochgraf's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1985)