Ratings for Donna Yanusz

the best derm np i have ever encountered. She is a very caring and competant np.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Thank you and you're staff you changed my life

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

She has been the best most caring and and truthful she has really helped me

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

She helped me a lot with my acne. She explained why certain medications are better for my skin. She took the time to talk to me and not just a computer screen. Thanks .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

This specific Derm office in mays landing was the best I had ever been to. Donna is a very caring and compassionate NP that takes the time to listen and care for her patients. The staff was very nice and caring also. I will recommend this office to any one that needs a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I could not disagree more with the previous post. I had a great experience with Donna Yanusz. She was professional, attentive and caring. I went to the office because I had an eczema problem that would not go away. She not only treated my outbreak with generic medication that solved the problem and saved me money but she noticed that I have some questionable moles on my arm. She removed them and sent them to be biopsied. They turned out to have irregular cells. Had I not gone, I would have had no idea. Thank you for being proactive!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have been treated by Donna Yanusz for a chronic skin condition. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Donna Yanusz has been treating my skin cancers for several years and I am extremely pleased with her care. She is professional, polite, thorough in her examinations and knowledgeable in her field. I am completely at ease trusting her with my care in this important health issue.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Donna the "dermatologist" there is only a nurse practitioner! I found a new mole on my body after a vacation in the Dominican that I wanted her to look at. She said,"it's probably just a bug bite" I told her that I've had it for a couple months and it's changing size, and she replied "it will go away, does it itch?" I told her it wasn't a bug bite and that both of my parents had melanoma, and she literally just blew me off! She is unauthorized to prescribe a lot of meds that you may need for you skin problems also. She is very rude and rushes everyone out the door. One med that she was able to prescribe me, she said would be $14 for the generic brand. WELL, when I went to go fill it, 1.She never signed the prescription 2.she didn't prescribe me the generic brand like she said she was going to 3.the generic brand of this medication turned out to be $104!She's a moron and a fraud and rude! I'm an aesthetician and I can't believe how she treats skin problems.GO TO A REAL DERMATOLOGIST

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Donna Yanusz's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP