Ratings for Donna Yanusz

The worst experience of my life! From the call center repeatedly disconnecting my call, to the disorganized, unhelpful and extremely rude office manager, to me being told"oh, no one called you?", giggle, giggle we don't take your insurance anymore! I have STATE benefits and insurance and have NEVER had an issue before. It's Aetna, accepted everywhere, and when they made my appointment, theyasked me for all of my insurance info, took it and logged it into their system. Then they confirmed my appointment by voice mail and by text message! I then asked for Donna to call or speak to me and was told no. I made the appointment nearly six weeks in advance, took off of work, pulled my daughter out of her high school mandatory sport practice and took my son out of work and drove 20 minutes to get there. I had 3 appointments! Then I was made to wait because they were trying to get a hold of their billing specialist but no one was answering. My daughter and I were both appalled at how rudely we were treated. I own two businesses and this kind of customer service is completely unnaceptable! Donna Yanusz

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

the best derm np i have ever encountered. She is a very caring and competant np.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Thank you and you're staff you changed my life

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

She has been the best most caring and and truthful she has really helped me

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

She helped me a lot with my acne. She explained why certain medications are better for my skin. She took the time to talk to me and not just a computer screen. Thanks .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

This specific Derm office in mays landing was the best I had ever been to. Donna is a very caring and compassionate NP that takes the time to listen and care for her patients. The staff was very nice and caring also. I will recommend this office to any one that needs a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I could not disagree more with the previous post. I had a great experience with Donna Yanusz. She was professional, attentive and caring. I went to the office because I had an eczema problem that would not go away. She not only treated my outbreak with generic medication that solved the problem and saved me money but she noticed that I have some questionable moles on my arm. She removed them and sent them to be biopsied. They turned out to have irregular cells. Had I not gone, I would have had no idea. Thank you for being proactive!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have been treated by Donna Yanusz for a chronic skin condition. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Donna Yanusz has been treating my skin cancers for several years and I am extremely pleased with her care. She is professional, polite, thorough in her examinations and knowledgeable in her field. I am completely at ease trusting her with my care in this important health issue.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Donna Yanusz's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal