Ratings for Dr. Tyler A. Scheinost

Thank goodness for Dr. Scheinost and his staff!! After injections and new orthotics I am a new person. I just had rotator cuff surgery and I'm so happy I can at least walk great. They are the best!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Went with my daughter to Dr. Scheinost office when she had ankle trouble. When I developed left foot trouble, he is the first person I thought of and called. Took care of me and my issue. I can joke around with his staff and they give it right back. Developed right foot issues, one of my co workers suggested I go to her podiatrist, I told her no, I will stick with mine. Dr. Scheinost and his staff are wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great man. Great staff. Never told me he doesn't have time to listen to my concerns even though there are numerous patients before and after me. I wish him the best. Will refer to all family and people who are in need.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Both my husband have been treated by Dr. Scheinost.....extremely happy with him and his staff! We have recommended him numerous times. So nice to be treated by and cared for by a surgeon with a great personality as well.........extremely happy with our care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

He is very knowledgable but often late on his schedule (maybe because he really pay attention to his patients)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

My husband was a patient of Dr. Schienost,excellent physician, did the appropriate tests and recommendationsfor his care, don't live in Washington now, wish he was here. My husband is finally getting the care the Dr recommended after 2 yrs of leaving Washington!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I was recommend by a family member but nothing was never done for me. Feel he sold me down the river when he agreed with an IME. Haven't been to him since and never will go back. Still have the same pain and wear a boot at least 3 times a week. Good Doctor!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Scheinost sets the standard for professional care. He addresses your injury or problem with precise answers. Surgery is not his first option, which I appreciate, he presents to you the options and his recommendation. Tyler cares. His staff has to keep we patients happy while juggling our needs with Dr. Scheinost busy surgery schedule; that is not easy in any Dr's office. I have seen him for both ankles with multiple injuries. We have used many different ways to address my ankle and foot issues and have had surgery twice. I can walk with no pain, thanks to Tyler.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

The doctor was great. I could call with a question and I would get a response the same day.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Scheinost and his staff are amazing they are always egger to help me and my familey and get to the bottom of whatever the issue is. always helping us get through the loads of paperwork and tons of questions that we have. even fighting our insurence company to get us proper care that we needed. love this office!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Tyler A. Scheinost's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA